TotallyOz

This Week's Hottie

• Members

He is pretty, but I can't stand his (or his mother's) characters--which is too bad because the show blew past a dozen more interesting things to CENTER ON THOSE TWO. Meh!

God I hope Caprica is better! I don't think I'll care when V comes back in March...

I am watching V as I write and the smile on this guys just keeps me watching an alien show. ^_^

It's really unfortunate for those who are not signed up here as members. For they can never open a pic file or see what this OP was sharing with the privileged few known as the community.

THIS, is probably the most exclusive feature that this site has against those who simply just want to lurk. Lurking here has NO benefit when it comes to what other posters might want to share in regard to pics and other tings.

It's almost like the country club that allows white swimmers to spend the day in the pool - But if you're black - Better have a back up plan....

• Members

Lurking here has NO benefit when it comes to what other posters might want to share in regard to pics and other tings.

We could avoid this disparity by setting the software to deny uploading of any photos to the forum as other sites do. That would certainly save us money on hosting service fees as additional sever memory is not free.

It's almost like the country club that allows white swimmers to spend the day in the pool - But if you're black - Better have a back up plan....

I resent the analogy. It is not only offensive, it is stupid.

This a feature of the forum software which is a commercial off-the-shelf package. We are not going to deviate from the commerical product by customizing the software. That is a bad move from cost and maintenance perspectives.

We are not going open the forum to post privleges by nonmembers so that lukers can play on a level playing field with members.

Then there is the point that registering for full access is no more effort than scratching one's ass. Also, did I mention that registration is FREE. Small price to pay for anyone that wants to see the photos.