Gaybutton

Naked and Explicit Bar Shows in Pattaya a No-No

The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS:

_____

Beer Bars and Go-Go Bars Told to Cover up or Face Closure

Police Colonel Sutin, the Superintendent of Pattaya Police along with Khun Ronagit, Deputy Mayor of Pattaya, chaired this Friday Morning Meeting attended by 360 staff members of Beer Bars and Go-Go Bars operating here in Pattaya. They were told that the Police and Pattaya Administration will no longer tolerate explicit shows and nakedness in the bars of Pattaya and any establishment found to be disregarding these orders will face a minimum of a 60 day closure order and even the revocation of entertainment and liquor licenses. It is thought that a Bar Crackdown will shortly follow to ensure that bars are following these newly enforced regulations.

It reads as if Naked and explicit shows were tolerated in the past?

Having been to MORE than my fair share of girl bars, they were permitted. There was nothing left to the imagination. All the shows in Pattayaland and many of the more well attended shows had not only full nudity but vagina games. Permitted? Not sure. Happening? Yes.

Guest wowpow

"Vagina Games" Ugh - it's offensive to have those words on a Gay site. I di once see a 'tasteful' Pussy licky show but I was distracted as the boy I was with seemed to have a penis that was about to explode.

I rather thought that 'explicit' meant f****** show - I wonder if there are any still being performed as I have never seen a mixed one.

The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS:

_____

Soi Chayapoon Bars Targeted as Crackdown Continues

Bar Owners around Pattaya are now coming to terms with the fact that a Bar Crackdown is underway. With initial threats of 60 day closure notices, many are checking their licenses and employees to make sure they fully comply with the law. We joined a team of Banglamung District Licensing Officers who were backed up by Pattaya Police Officers and civil volunteers as they conducted a spot check on bars in Soi Chayapoon in Central Pattaya.

A total of 20 establishments along the street were checked. Licenses were checked and ID cards of employees and patrons were checked to ensure that employees were over the age of 18 and patrons were at least 20 years of age. At the end of the inspection we were informed by Police that 10 venues required further action to be taken by Licensing Officers. Failure to show a valid license and expired licenses were some of the offences uncovered in the inspection.

We urge all bar owners to check their licenses and ensure their bar fully complies with the law at this time, otherwise your business could experience a forced 60 day closure or worse.