Guest tomcal

World's Worst Lovers by country

Guest tomcal

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6241440/German-men-are-worlds-worst-lovers-with-English-men-in-second-place.html

the summary of the above:

WORLD'S WORST LOVERS:

1. Germany (too smelly)

2. England (too lazy)

3. Sweden (too quick)

4. Holland (too dominating)

5. America (too rough)

6. Greece (too lovey-dovey)

7. Wales (too selfish)

8. Scotland (too loud)

9. Turkey (too sweaty)

10. Russia (too hairy)

WORLD'S BEST LOVERS

1. Spain

2. Brazil

3. Italy

4. France

5. Ireland

6. South Africa

7. Australia

8. New Zealand

9. Denmark

10. Canada

Guest tomcal

Ok Tomcal! Honestly, did you make up this list? Come on, tell us the truth.

LOL, OZ, if I had I would have put Brazil in first place! LOL. and I never thought of Russians as being hairy??..I have been with guys from 17 of the 20 countries listed and my experiences don't mirror theirs! but Hey this survey was done with straight women so you got to allow for that! :-)

Guest Barr1965

WORLD'S BEST LOVERS

1. Spain

2. Brazil

3. Italy

4. France

5. Ireland

6. South Africa

7. Australia

8. New Zealand

9. Denmark

10. Canada

I agree with Tomcal about the first 3 best lover. I just got back from Spain and met a wonderful gorgeous man and he is half Italian and half Portuguese (from Portugal). Also met a Spaniard and he, too was good in bed. I spent quite a few times with the Italian/Portuguese, he was well worth it. In and out of the bedroom. About French men, they are always a fantasy for me. I had a pleasure of spending time with a french man in 2002 when I went to Paris. I went back every six months for awhile just to be with him until I started going to Brazil. I have not been back to Paris since 2005 because I have been going back to Brazil and Argentina. A friend of mine and I are planning to go to Brazil and Argentina next year around March or April.

Guest Bjornn

Hey Folks

(new to the forums here... not so, so new to the industry tho..)

On the topic! It may sound like a sales pitch for me;), but I have had more than a few handfuls of experiences with a whole different cast of Nordic/Netherlandic ethnicities, and I can only write back on the post card " GO NOW!"

Icelanders are a personal favorite, and the Swedes and Dutch in my experience liked to take their time and balanced soft and rough approaches. Also contrary to this list, I found Denmark to be a desert of gay sex, finding the Nordic stand-offishness immensely entertaining as it played out in the local sex multi-plex in downtown Copenhagen. I must agree with the south africans, having sampled english, afrikaner, and first-nation south africans, all get high notes from me! It must be all that walking in the velt or something...

Bjorn

Minneapolis, MN