Gaybutton

Siam Boys - Pattaya's Newest Go-Go Bar

It's been a long time since anyone tried opening a go-go bar on Soi Day-Night, but Siam Boys is giving it a try once again. The location is the former location of the Red Dragon Bar, directly across from the Day-Night Hotel.

It's a small, compact bar, featuring about a dozen boys. The bar has been open for less than two weeks. This evening I and some friends decided to have a look. At first we were disappointed, thinking it's a big nothing. All of the boys were on the stage, simply standing there, some shirtless and some wearing jerseys. That went on for about five or ten minutes. Then, the next thing we knew all but three of the boys left the stage. Off came the jerseys and the boys started dancing.

Yes, dancing. Really dancing. There was none of the usual one-knee shuffling going on. The boys were all wearing white briefs, Then, when every boy had has his first dancing set, we had a little surprise. They removed their white briefs and underneath they were all wearing tiny string bikinis, buns fully exposed. That's when things began to get much more wild and much more fun.

We ended up thoroughly enjoying the evening. I can certainly recommend that you give Siam Boys a try and see for yourselves. I would very much like to see Soi Day-Night take off and be up-and-coming again. Many of you know that for years there were several go-go bars on Soi Day-Night, but there was never enough of a customer base to support them and every one of the go-go bars finally gave up and either closed or converted to karaoke bars. I think Siam Boys has a good chance of becoming the catalyst that just may get Soi Day-Night going again. If it succeeds, then more go-go bars are bound to open up on Soi Day-Night and it will once again become Pattaya's third go-go boy bar mecca.

Give Siam Boys a try. I think many of you will enjoy it. It's not for everyone. You won't find muscle boys at Siam Boys, but you will definitely enjoy it if you like the boy-next-door type, sexy underwear, and if your favorite part of hamburgers is the buns . . .