TotallyOz

Beauty or Brains

If you have to choose for yourself, would you want Beauty or Brains? If you are choosing sex partner, which of the two attributes is the first one you look at?

Me, I guess I would prefer to have brains but always look at beauty first. For a second date, the brains aspect really does come into play!

• Members
If you have to choose for yourself, would you want Beauty or Brains? If you are choosing sex partner, which of the two attributes is the first one you look at?

Me, I guess I would prefer to have brains but always look at beauty first. For a second date, the brains aspect really does come into play!

If I am having sex with someone soon after meeting them, it's definitely because of beauty... or more appropriately "physical attraction" since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But if I am still friends with them after 6 months, they definitely had more substance to them than only that.

Guest StuCotts

For the one-shot, looks mean a lot. So does versatility in bed. The singly talented wear out their welcome fast. Guys whose shtick is to look good while I do all the work, faster.

For the longer haul, if the snaggee is hot but vacuous, all depends on how much boneheadedness one can take for how long before it crowds desire out altogether.

If what's at issue is the really long term, whatever to the individual mind fits that designation, there had better be a great deal more there that speaks to one than the looks, which unavoidably fade or at least pall.

Guest StuCotts
Well, when the looks fail trade them in on a better model!

That is, unless he notices you ain't what you used to be either and pulls the plug first. Or are you planning to stay lovely forever? Best of luck with that!