TampaYankee

Great Night for TV Eye Candy

• Members

What a great Friday night for eye candy. I stumbled into a fantastic double header on TV. Who knew? :o

First, I finally saw on TNT 300 for the first time. What great physiques on all the characters. I know they were computer enhanced/generated but very erotic nevertheless. The graphic artists certainly shared my taste for the ideal physique on for the mature male form - on each and every form fo the 300. The Persians were more ordinary mostly with the exception of the graphic artist's hot vision of Xerxes -- more of a fantasy poster rendition but very erotic.

I know they played fast and loose with historical fidelity but I know the history. All-in-all a great movie for the gay voyeur IMHO.

photo_37.jpg

After 300 I was surfing the channels and came across Aussie Rugby on Spike TV. I'm not a big spectator of sports as a rule. However, these guys were all hot -- great tight athletic bodies, muscle without undue bulk or bellies as these guys have to run constantly like soccer players. Unlike soccer players they have decent muscle necessary to tackle and otherwise manhandle their opponents. Lots of running and grunting and grasping and groping in the clenches. Lots of handsome faces too. All-in-all a very hands-on group encounter. If it were slightly less strenuous then these guys would have to decide to fish or cut bait in the clenches if you know what I mean. ;) I recommend for the voyeur.

• Members

Well, you talked me into it, TY. I'm now watching Storm vs. Sea Eagles. Bunch of nice looking, muscular young guys running about in shorts, happily bashing into each other and getting all bruised & sweaty. The very mindless heterosexuality of it all is strangely arousing. <_<

I think I've deduced the basic rules from context but the penalties still elude me.