TotallyOz

Braces are HOT

I have had several boysfriends with braces. I met a guy recently in his mid 20's and we had sex. I found it at a gogo bar in Thailand. I thought the braces were hot. I took him and the sex was great. I love to watch him suck dick and see the shiny sparkles when he comes up for air.

Am I alone in this boat? Anyone else find them hot?

Guest tomcal

Oz it's interesting you brought this up! Two months ago when my friend and I were in Porto Alegre, Brazil and we arrived the first night at the sauna, we looked at each other and he said "Did a orthodontist just open up in town?" of the 20 or so guys working that night at least 10h ad braces on. Most of the guys working there were between 19 and 23. I have always admired the Brazilian's for their gleeming white smiles, but P.A. is much more European than the rest of Brazil and maybe that's why...

Now as far as finding them sexy, I thought they were kinda cute and their is certainly no problem with kissing, you don't even know they have them. But my friend is just totally turned off by them and won't go with a guy with braces! (kind of like me and redheads! lol)

Guest StuCotts
I have had several boysfriends with braces. I met a guy recently in his mid 20's and we had sex. I found it at a gogo bar in Thailand. I thought the braces were hot. I took him and the sex was great. I love to watch him suck dick and see the shiny sparkles when he comes up for air.

Am I alone in this boat? Anyone else find them hot?

No risk of laceration? No clash of brace on cockring?

Aside from those considerations, hot is whatever works for you. Enjoy!

Oz it's interesting you brought this up! Two months ago when my friend and I were in Porto Alegre, Brazil and we arrived the first night at the sauna, we looked at each other and he said "Did a orthodontist just open up in town?" of the 20 or so guys working that night at least 10h ad braces on. Most of the guys working there were between 19 and 23. I have always admired the Brazilian's for their gleeming white smiles, but P.A. is much more European than the rest of Brazil and maybe that's why...

Now as far as finding them sexy, I thought they were kinda cute and their is certainly no problem with kissing, you don't even know they have them. But my friend is just totally turned off by them and won't go with a guy with braces! (kind of like me and redheads! lol)

Your stories about Porto Alegre makes me want to go there over and over again. Is there a really nice hotel there that you recommend? Even if the front desk guys don't have braces. ^_^

Guest tomcal
Your stories about Porto Alegre makes me want to go there over and over again. Is there a really nice hotel there that you recommend? Even if the front desk guys don't have braces. ^_^

The place to stay in P.A. is the Sheraton Hotel, Moinhos de Vento. It is much nicer than the Sheratons' here in the states. More of a Boutique type hotel, attached to a small three story high end mall, it is in what is considered the Nicest part of town, lot's of Shaded outdoor restaurants, boutique shops, their version of rodeo drive! and less than a 10 min. taxi ride from the saunas! Here's a pic of one of my favorite guys from P.A.

• Members
The place to stay in P.A. is the Sheraton Hotel, Moinhos de Vento. It is much nicer than the Sheratons' here in the states. More of a Boutique type hotel, attached to a small three story high end mall, it is in what is considered the Nicest part of town, lot's of Shaded outdoor restaurants, boutique shops, their version of rodeo drive! and less than a 10 min. taxi ride from the saunas! Here's a pic of one of my favorite guys from P.A.

Mmmmm your favorite lad from PA is real nice ! This year I plan to go to Rio, but next year, I need to go to PA, no doubt !