TotallyOz

Piercings and Tatoos

• Members

Piercings totally turn me off if in genitals, lips, nose, eyebrows. I can deal with bellybutton and earings. Tongue is no problem either. ;)

I'm not a fan of tattoos generally either. I can deal with an armband or some good artistic ink of not too excessive. Some guys look hotl. Others just remind me of ugly wall graffiti. I prefer all natural unblemished terrain and complexion but I ink on some guys is hot.

• Members

This week is Latin Fever in Puerto Vallarta, and along with the usual guys there was an influx of party boys. So I had a good opportunity at the beach to see all of their tattoos.

I should preface by saying that it has taken me a long time to accept the current tattoo rage. But I have learned to see good tattoos as an extension of a cute guy's sexuality.

Yet my beach experience shows that too many guys waste what is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity to decorate that section of skin. At the beach I saw so many bad tattoos. You wonder- what's this guy thinking?

Some look like prison tattoos they are so cheap. What's with painting your body with stars? That didn't turn me on. I guess ultimately it depends on how attractive you think the guy is. Then whatever tattoos he has become more acceptable.

• Members

I never was a fan of piercing but I must admit some of the best oral I ever got was from a guy with a tongue piercing.

I use to not like tattoos, but now find some attractive on guys when they accent some parts of their body like a bicep. I also have become fond of SOME shoulder blade tats that seem to define the guy's upper back muscles. There was a dancer at Stock that had a tattoo, not over done, down one leg that really set off this leg muscle form. I still do not like total body part or complete arm tats and wonder what they will look like when they are my age :blink: