Guest hellboy

Don Plaza Hotel

Guest hellboy

I am comming to pattaya in october. I see there is a new hotel in sunne plazza. Don Plaza Hotel Enyone stay there yet? Pictures on there website look nice.

thanks for reply

Guest luvthai

Don Plaza is certainly a nice looking hotel/guesthouse. A little over priced for the area but certainly a good location. Not sure about the guest policy there but looks like they may be strict about ID checks. I was there during the opening but didn't bother to look in as I just don't care for the overall concept that Clubbing presents.

Guest Martelly

The place sure looks nice. Shame the place will not do very well, like all of the clubber.

Theres no reason to go there. They offer nothing.

There is no strong management. Clubber is just six units, which every night is empty. The hotel will go the same way.

Guest MikeGeorg

The place sure looks nice. Shame the place will not do very well, like all of the clubber.

Theres no reason to go there. They offer nothing.

There is no strong management. Clubber is just six units, which every night is empty. The hotel will go the same way.

Martelly are you a insider? :wacko: or only stupid gaygossip from a old fat gay queen?

The Don Plaza has nothing to do with Clubber.

If you go to the Don Plaza you will see outside the logo of the owner company.

and btw. clubber has only 4 units, thats means all what you wrote are wrong and not true.

i stay everyday in the sunee and i see whats going up there.

and yes u are right in the night are every bar, restaurant or gogobar empty, coz there are closed, hahaha

I really don't care if they are empty at times or not. They did a great job on the area and it really does improve the look of Sunee. Corner Bar started this trend and others have joined in. Kudos to them all. I don't think many open bars in Pattaya to make money but more of a hobby and to have fun. I was told by many that the goal should be to break even. haha In any case, there is lots of cash in Pattaya and I cheer anyone on who is able to improve the city or an area in the city.

Guest Martelly

Mike Georg

No im not an insider. Im just a retired expat living here.

I am sorry about the mistake 4 units not six. But just for a matter of interest.

Friday 18th May

Kaos Full

Paignes 80%

Cummin Bar Full

Corner bar about 18 people

Krazy Dragon 65%

Clubber 4 people and one of them the Fat owner.

Just to correct your statement that everyone is empty.

I do wish them the best. They are trying to clean the area.

Im just a retired expat living here.

So am I. My observations are a little different from yours. The Don Plaza seems to be doing quite well so far. The Clubber restaurant is also doing quite well. Only this evening I ate there with friends. There were plenty of people, sitting both inside and outside, and more were entering when we were leaving. You might want to try to convince people that these places aren't any good and you might try to insist that you wish them well, but when I see your statement making sure to mention the "fat" owner, instead of simply saying "owner," then it is quite obvious where you're coming from.

The truth is the Don Plaza is beautiful and the Clubber restaurant offers delicious meals at very reasonable prices. The waiters are all very cute boys and they provide excellent service.

Guest Martelly

I noticed Gaybutton that you did not mention Mike George,he called me a Fat Old Queen first.

I assure you that last night that was the crowds. Also i was answering MIke George on everywhere being empty. If you know different from last night , then feel free to post. I was there last night and i ventured into these venues.

Once again i wish them well and hope they have great success?

Guest ear wig

Dont worry Guys Martelly is an old hateful queen and has been putting down people and places since the old days on all the gay web sites, he has a secret agenda and hates the fact some one else is making an effort to clean up sunee plaza, so try to ignore him poor thing.

If you want to know what Don Plaza is like, try, it I do not tell you wrong its so good you will not want to stay any where else if this is the area you want and the prices stay moderate, as they are now its so clean nice and comfortable and the owners are so helpful and the food in there restaurants is very reasonable and good to.

So come on guys give it a try and if any one stays there, let us all know how you got on. :blink:

Guest Martelly

A point of view Earwig that is all. Just like you give on many boards under all your handles.

Also Earwig and LMTU are more twisted than anyone on any forum.

Will not get into a debate as others do, as it will just bore me.So you go for it earwig.

Guest pepperami

I look forward to trying out Don Plaza next month. I really liked Ambiance - because its in the thick of the action, but a nice room there is expensive.

I'm hoping Don Plaza is also in the thick of the action (I don't know my way round Sunnee - so where EXACTLY is it?) - the rooms look nice from the website and I hope good value for money.

I'm hoping Don Plaza is also in the thick of the action (I don't know my way round Sunnee - so where EXACTLY is it?) - the rooms look nice from the website and I hope good value for money.

If you want to be in the thick of the action, you will be. The location is in the very center of Sunee Plaza. There used to be a bar called the Amigo Pub. The Amigo Pub closed down and reopened as the Diamond Pub. Don Plaza bought out the entire building, had it completely gutted, and built the Don Plaza in its place. It is directly across the street from the Clubber's restaurant.

Guest luvthai

The Don Plaza altough it looks nice just doesn't fit into Sunee plaza. The resturant and beer bar is empty most nights and I for one miss the outdoor bar that use to be where Don Plaza now sits. One can just imagine staying at the Don Plaza and having police come knocking on the door to check on the occupants even tho I am sure the ID checks will be in place. IT is just in the midst of all the action and therefore will draw the police interest.

Guest ear wig

Who is worried about the Police coming, I can assure you there has never in all its 4000 or more years been any one arrested over sleeping with an 18 years or over boy, unless you discount the Aquarius Saga for those coming to Thailand as long as I have. Why are you obsessed with underage Boys as no one is bothered in Thailand unless they are under 17 in most cases, they will not even bother with 17 as I have been told by a Senior Thai Policeman friend I trust, who was very Incremental in catching a scam artist some years ago for me, who robbed over 16 farangs Including me, who is very street wise, you can see the whole saga on Sawatdee Archives, even though I did not get my considerable money back, did you not know its the land of Smiles.

Also you will see even if before many use to let you in with a dubious boy they will not now because they know the Police do call at least once a week to check and they also get a big fine, and I have heard not that i would want to chance it the boy is taken away not the farang 16 and over. unless there is a purge on.

Guest luvthai

The sunee area during the day is very depressing and added to the fact there are no resturants openend during the day in the area , one has to wonder what Don Plaza has to offer except for the night life. Maybe if they could secure the lease to the pool it would help give some daytime options to their patrons. Its only at night that the lights in and around the bars add some ambiance to the area.

who was very Incremental in catching a scam artist some years ago for me

even when you manage to spell them correctly do you even remotely understand - or care - what the words you use actually mean?

and I think it is always better to have a condom on rather than a purge!

bkkguy