TotallyOz

Thailand GoGo Bar Update

The low season in Thailand has really taken a toll this year more than any that I can remember. There are still amazing gogo guys that are available. The bars are not as packed as previous years and there are many guys that have just went home for the season.

That said, the massage parlors have been booming in LOS. They have sexy guys all the time and they seem to always be able to full-fill any need.

My favorite place has become Hero on Sukamvit Soi 11. I also like B and N on Soi 12. Both are great places with sexy guys.

My favorite bar is X Boys and Dream Boys. Tawan has gone downhill as has Future Boys.

There are tons of hotel bargains to be found in Thailand right now. There are also so many guys that you will not know what to do. For those of you that have never been to a gogo bar in Thailand, think of Stock on its busiest night. That is about the number of guys at one of the smaller places here will have. I went to Future Boys on Saturday and they had about 90 guys. That is much less than I have seen there but still a great selection.