TotallyOz

Bangkok GoGo Bars

I wish I could report more but times are hard in the Land of Smiles. The bars are hurting and because the boys are not getting work, many are headed home to the farm. On 3 recent trips into the street where all the gogo bars are, it was bleak. VERY bleak. Where there use to be a hundred or so guys on stage, there are now 20-30. Still, you will be able to find what you are looking for if you take the time to go from bar to bar but it is the worst I have seen the scene in years.

I heard the 5 star hotel occupancy rate hovers around 25 percent. During the airport shutdown, most went to 2-8 percent. The hotels are struggling and the bars are even more so.

The Massage places seem to have plenty of boys working and willing to show up and that is where I find most of my guys at. It is laid back and easy to find a guy who gives a good massage and a happy ending.

If you are into the fuck shows, just about all the bars on Patpong have stopped them. There are a few but not like before.

I am hoping it will get better soon as high season starts to move toward us. But, this has been the lowest of low seasons I have ever seen!