Guest wowpow

Access problems

Guest wowpow

xiandarkthorne had and is experiencing this problem and reports it on Gay Tingtong. I had the same problem when in Bangkok using an Internet shop. Now back in Pattaya and I can access OK.

I did send two messages, a couple of days ago, or was it three? - via the "contact us" page and get acknowledgments but no replies.

No doubt the lovely Mr Stef is busy slaving away getting all the probs of the new host site sorted and will get around to us soon.

Guest wowpow

"Funny, this wasn;t the case when I finally managed to log-in last night though I still couldn't update my blog there. I know I saw some advertisements for nughty boy sites at the top of the page but that doesn't mean the rest of the site is xxx-rated. I wish it were... Laughing

But now I can't get in again. Rolling Eyes

PS

It's now three hours later and I just tried again. I got in but still can't post any messages or to my blog. Nor can I PM any of the moderators about it. I keep getting redirected to a page that says I am not logged in even though I am."

xiandarkthorne Sunday 13th

Often times this means that you are logged in to one area of the site but not to the other. I suggest that you log in on main homepage, then log out. That will log you out of the forum. Then, log back in again and you should be fine.

Sorry for the iniconvenience. We are hoping to upgrade the forums this month.