TampaYankee

Legend of the Seeker

• Members

A TV fantasy series about good and evil mired in medicore writing. However, I'm its newest, greatest fan. Well, its lead really, Craig Horner.

I had channel surfed over the show numerous times in the past giving it little more than a moments notice. However, tonight I stumbled across it once again at the opening of the first episode (rerun no doubt. What caught my eye and undying enthusiasm was a scene where the obvious male lead was shirtless in leather pants spiltting fire wood with an ax. This guy has a primo, numero uno, one in a billion body. I was hopelessly hooked.

They guy turns out to be Craig Horner. ANy number of his photos show him to be a cute guy easily worth a tumble -- a nice face and body. Definitely top ten percent material but not the guy splitting wood that captured the center of my lust. I guess he went through some body sculpting for this series.

From Wikipedia: Craig Horner (born in Brisbane, Australia in 1983)[1] is an Australian actor who first appeared in the Australian television program Cybergirl, appearing in other TV programs since. Horner also portrayed Garry Miller on the series Blue Water High and Ash Dove in the series H2o: Just Add Water.[2] He currently stars as Richard Cypher in Legend of the Seeker, the syndicated television adaption of Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series of books.

He has defintely stolen my heart. So much so that I'm saving myself for him. :rolleyes:

Warning: the following photos and video via the link are scorching and could lead to blindness, particularly if your hands become inappropriately occupied while viewing. :o

Craig_Horner_01_06.jpg

See it in motion at: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7l4cz_cr...f-th_gaylesbian

... and some photos from his Peter Parker stage before molting into an Adonis

Craig_Horner_01_02.jpg

CraigHorner06.jpg

post-100004-1243786680_thumb.jpg

post-100004-1243786689_thumb.jpg

post-100004-1243786701_thumb.jpg

post-100004-1243786715_thumb.jpg

post-100004-1243786726_thumb.jpg

post-100004-1243786747_thumb.jpg

• Members
I saw part of one episode. Unfortunately nobody took their clothes off. I seemed kinda dull with everyone fully clothed. :(

The writing is mediocre at best and the acting is not memorable. But that is not the attraction -- strictly eye candy in motion. Interest will fade if they keep him in clothes.