KYTOP

Eurovison Song contest winner Alexander Rybak

• Members
The winner of the Eurovision Song contest is a young Norwegian named Alexander Rybak.

He wrote the song himself, which I agree deserved to win. Not only is this 23 year old talented but he is hot.

Here is the youtube link to his winning performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfOuulTyj4o...feature=related

Hey KYTOP, thanks for the link. Cute guy. Could he be Sanjaya's better looking brother? :P

• Members
Hey KYTOP, thanks for the link. Cute guy. Could he be Sanjaya's better looking brother? :P

Thanks for the link; I was looking for a video of that performance. The kid looks just like a Swedish exchange student I met in 1969. [and no I didn't get any. The guy was straight. :( ]

Off topic: Several hours before the event, the Moscow riot police broke up a demonstration aimed at using the Eurovision Song Contest to publicize state discrimination against gays in Russia. According to the Associated Press, the police waded into the demonstration all of one minute after it started and arrested about 40 gay rights activists. :angry:

• Members
The winner of the Eurovision Song contest is a young Norwegian named Alexander Rybak.

He wrote the song himself, which I agree deserved to win. Not only is this 23 year old talented but he is hot.

Here is the youtube link to his winning performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfOuulTyj4o...feature=related

Thanks, KYTOP! He's just my type. The guys dancing in the background weren't so bad either, and if he picked them himself, there's hope for all of us! ^_^

• Members
Thanks, KYTOP! He's just my type. The guys dancing in the background weren't so bad either, and if he picked them himself, there's hope for all of us! ^_^

I actually thought of you my friend when I saw this guy. :P

The background guys are with the Frikar Dance Company.