TotallyOz

American Idol: Who is going to win?

Guest jessedane

Adam deserves to win way more than anyone else on there! But we'll have to see. The fact that Allison got kicked off after rock night is just ridiculous, so anything could end up happening. Danny Gokey should have gone home after making a total ass of himself with his ghastly off pitch screaming!

Guest EXPAT

Kris was amazing last night with his version of "Heartless". I voted for him 250 times after the show ended. I think he deserves to be in the final with Adam. Adam should win though.

• Members
Kris was amazing last night with his version of "Heartless". I voted for him 250 times after the show ended. I think he deserves to be in the final with Adam. Adam should win though.

250 times? When does your Tiger Beat subscription run out?

Guest EXPAT

Ha ha. I used to get that magazine years and years ago along with Rona Barrett's "hollywood". But I just sat there hitting redial for about 30 minutes and it added up. I'm glad Kris is in the finals. But Adam deserves to win.

Guest EXPAT

Do you think it was fair that Katy Perry endorsed Adam Lambert by wearing this cape during her performance? I'm surprised the producers allowed that.

katy_perry_adam_lambert.jpg

• Members

I thought the Katie Perry performance was dreadful...just dreadful. And she shouldn't have been allowed to do that endorsement, such as it was, it may have cost him votes. Identifying himself with Perez Hilton probably doesn't help either.

Given that the vote difference was a million votes, your 250 goes down as A for effort, but ultimately not very effective. But maybe 40000 other guys like you were doing the same thing...

250 times? When does your Tiger Beat subscription run out?

LOL. That is one of the funniest things I have read on this forum. Thanks.

I use to sneak a peak at my sister's mags when we were kids. Of course, I think it was David Cassidy and Donnie Osmond back then. But, still enjoyable. ^_^

I don't watch the show and don't know enough about it to have an opinion about the contestants. I'm aware from what I read that it does ignite passions. One of the things I've read is Linda Stasi's writeup. I can't say how right she is, but I do like her writing.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05192009/tv/id...ream_169910.htm

What a bitch. Damm. She was harsh!

Guest EXPAT

I think Adam deserves to win, but Kris deserves to be a very close second. They will both have great careers.

According to DialIdol.com, Kris has the edge. They have been fairly accurate all season long.