TotallyOz

Mediterranean Village Apartments in WeHo

• Members
Anyone know anything about these? Good? Bad?

A friend of mind who lived in Hollywood off & on for 15 years thinks he may know the place, but needs the blvd. and cross street to bring it clearly to mind.

• Members

I actually know folks who live there=and folks who live right across the street(both Palm and Cynthia)and they have very mixed reviews.

For what it is it is overpriced unless you qualify for assisted living.That is one of the big problems with this complex-they have a lot of section 8 and long termers who pay a fraction of what new tenants pay.There are a lot of tweekers and folks who are less than mentally stable living in the building.But there are also some nice folks.

Not a quiet street if that is what is important to you.

I will be happy to set you up with a friend who has lived across the street for over 10 years if you want to talk to him-let me know.

• Members

My friend doesn't know MedVillage but says the neighborhood runs O.K. to good. He also says that tweekers and the mentally unstable are not exactly scarce anywhere in WeHo.