TownsendPLocke

Special MERmen dinner Friday 4/24

Guest Barr1965
We will be having a couple of VERY special guests joining us for dinner that night

Numbers in Weho @7:30

Post here or private me if you will be joining us.

Will my fave be there, you know who he is ;)

I hope that Brannon Purvis will be there, too. :rolleyes:

• Members

TREATS FOR TWINK FANS

I saw the fabulous Brandon Baker out and about last night and chatted with him.

He has some great talent lined up for tonights dinner at Numbers.

I think those attending wil be very pleased :D

I will get into Weho pretty early-head off to Micky's first to check it out(first visit since the reopening)and then head over=will be at Numbers around 7.

• Members

That was a lot of fun and I spent far too much money on boys last night!

We had a good"core"group including Totally Oz and 5 MERmen.We were at a large table and the number of attendees kept flucuating throught the night.At one point we had 16 guys at table-and towards the end of the evening we were down to 5.We had the Table all night.

There were LOTS of very cute /handsome fellas available last night-and that is why I am broke this morning :o

Thanks to everyone who showed up,I had a blast(well actually two :o )and hope you guys did also!

I had a great time. Thank you Townie for organizing all this. The group was great and it was nice to put faces to many guys I had not met. The boys there were a great deal of fun. I can't quite remember all the names of the boys but they were fun and it was a nice time!

Guest Barr1965

Townie, Townie, It was so much fun last night. Thanks for arranging a lovely get together. It started when when a fellow MER and I was talking to one of the regular "model" named Jason. He is :rolleyes: but could not find him at the end of the night. And then there was another boy at the end of the table, after he got comfortable he started showing picture of himself nude .... my my my :P . I wished I got his number :D

Totally Oz it was nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you at AIDS Ride.

Townie, Townie, It was so much fun last night. Thanks for arranging a lovely get together. It started when when a fellow MER and I was talking to one of the regular "model" named Jason. He is :rolleyes: but could not find him at the end of the night. And then there was another boy at the end of the table, after he got comfortable he started showing picture of himself nude .... my my my :P . I wished I got his number :D

Totally Oz it was nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you at AIDS Ride.

Looking forward to seeing you there as well. Here is the guy at the end with the photos. At least, this is the one I think you are referring to. And, he is not only adorable but great in bed!

http://rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=188256...;sp=1&pos=0

Guest tomcal

Fun night! thanks Townie for organizing and to Brandon for bringing some very cute guys... the cutest of which I last saw standing next to OZ, with his hand on his....err....back! LOL Great to see everyone!