TownsendPLocke

Numbers in WeHo-3/27/09

• Members

I am planning on being at Numbers this coming friday night-3/27

Normaly it would be a rentboy.com night-but all of the rentboy.com crowd is heading off to San Francisco for the AVN awards(I have to be in Palm Springs the next day or I would be joining them)

I know our dear leader TotallyOz was around these parts?????

So who wants to meet up?

I will get there around 8 and will be staying downtown that night.

• Members

Just heard from Brandon Baker the following fellas will be there tonight.

Jay Elliott

Robby(militaryboi)

Troy Nelson-a new fella in LA

There will also be the usual hosts.

I will be there a little early-might leave,pick up some frindds I am driving for,and return.

Hope to see some other MERmen there!

Guest EXPAT

Jay Elliot has been there every night I've been there. He was there Wednesday night for "Industry" as well. He is quite the aggressive young pup. His blonde friend though is really hot with an amazing torso. I wonder if that is Robby. He has a buzz cut. They both show up around 10PM and really work the bar crowd.

Troy Nelson is so hot, but as some guy told me at the bar, "he is as dumb as a box of hair". That absolutely cracked me up. We invited Troy Nelson to join us for dinner one night and he literally couldn't hold a conversation at all. But I guess some guys are so hot that it doesn't matter. And he definitely falls into that category.

I'm seeing a lot of working boys coming in more and more around 10PM and working the bar. It's been an interesting atmosphere of late.

Guest EXPAT

That was fun. I can't believe how busy Numbers is getting now on Fridays and Saturdays. The crowd always gets interesting after 10pm and last night was no exception.

• Members

Numbers was a lot of fun-with tons of cute guys.One of them,Brannon-a really sexy artist/rocker,set at our table for a long while thanks to Expat.

The food was really tasty and the service was good.

Hopefully Expat has a photo of Brannon to share? :D

For those of you wondering"where the street trade has gone"welllllll-these boys might be several steps above actuall street trade-but there were a few fellas in the crowd that would have been happy to exchange time for cash.