Guest EXPAT

Bel Ami Boys coming to WeHo

Guest EXPAT

Thanks to Scott Adler for this post on Daddy's site:

The Boys of Bel Ami arrive in Los Angeles for an Exclusive "One Night Only Event"

Featuring:

Dolph Lambert

Luke Hamill &

Josh Elliot

Numbers on Tuesday March 31st @ 6 PM

Guest Conway

I can't tell you how tempted I am to hop on a flight and take the red eye back. If in my old age i still have a "can't stop looking at" fascination with one boy, it is Josh Elliott

• Members
I can't tell you how tempted I am to hop on a flight and take the red eye back. If in my old age i still have a "can't stop looking at" fascination with one boy, it is Josh Elliott

Josh Elliott has always been the one that really does it for me too. They all look hot. Wish I could be there. Are they going to be dancing or just mingling I wonder? (I also wonder what their rate for the night is afterwards ;) )

• Members

Lucas Ridgeston has put up ads on Rentboy during personal appearences.His asking price is $5,000 :mellow:

Of course this is more of a publicity syunt than anything else.

But I am thinking you could have a very pleasant weeKnd in Prague,hire some comperable local talent,and have a great dinner all for the price these"stars"would consider appropriate :D

• Members
Lucas Ridgeston has put up ads on Rentboy during personal appearences.His asking price is $5,000 :mellow:

Of course this is more of a publicity syunt than anything else.

But I am thinking you could have a very pleasant weeKnd in Prague,hire some comperable local talent,and have a great dinner all for the price these"stars"would consider appropriate :D

Well that will be a pass for me. I'd prefer the trip with the local talent.

Guest EXPAT

Yes, I was there for the entire evening. I just got home at 1:30am. The place was very crowded. Spotted in the crowd: Scott Adler, Bruce Villanche and Dustin Lance Black among other celebrities. Dolph Lambert is absolutely stunning in person. But with most of these type of events, it's never what you really want them to be. They arrived around 7PM and had dinner first, then their shirts came off and they started signing autographs and taking pictures with the members of the crowd. So anyone who wanted could spend a few minutes with their favorite star and get a picture and an autograph. They also gave out some DVD's. I was hoping that they would mingle more in the crowd, but so many people wanted to interact with them, that they never had to leave their autograph table area. But photographs were being taken everywhere.

I'm still stunned out how gorgeous Dolph Lambert is in person. Absolutely stunning !!!