TotallyOz

Aids Lifecycle 2009

The time is fast approaching and we had several members do the ride last year. Is anyone planning on it this year? Going to be a rider or roadie? I am planning on doing it again this year but ONLY if I am able to get a trike and get into riding it. I have some practice to do on a trike but I think this will help with my back and ass pains. ^_^

This is not the model I want but a decent example. I found one store in LA that has the one I want but it has to be sized and fitted to me. I wasn't sure if that meant he needed to find a seat that actually fits my big ass or if this is something he does for everyone. ;)

post-100001-1237214349_thumb.jpg

Guest Barr1965
The time is fast approaching and we had several members do the ride last year. Is anyone planning on it this year? Going to be a rider or roadie? I am planning on doing it again this year but ONLY if I am able to get a trike and get into riding it. I have some practice to do on a trike but I think this will help with my back and ass pains. ^_^

This is not the model I want but a decent example. I found one store in LA that has the one I want but it has to be sized and fitted to me. I wasn't sure if that meant he needed to find a seat that actually fits my big ass or if this is something he does for everyone. ;)

I am going to be a roadie (lunch group) and this will be my second year doing it.

In regards to your trike questions, there is a discussion forum on ALC site that might help you. Also have you checked out the bike sponsors of ALC? They might even have the model that you want.

Also, David/SF and Steven Draker are riding again this year. Each riders has to raise a minimum amount of money. Some of you might have contributed already THANK YOU VERY MUCH, and for someone of you have not or thinking about it, please consider it. It is for a good cause.

AIDS Life Cycle --- is a life changing event.

Guest StevenDraker

Hey guys,

I'm planning to attend again this year AIDS/LifeCycle 8 for a second time.

The good news: I took my Monoc bike for maintenance and will have my first (outdoors) training ride this weekend. The weather outside is sunny and dry and it seems that finally spring is knocking at the door.

The bad news: I started really late this year with my fundraising and I need to raise $1000 before April 1st and $3000 before Orientation Day. In light of the world economic situation with hard times for so many all charities are suffering. Last year I raised over $7000 in donations for the San Francisco Aids Foundation. My goal this year is to raise the minimum required by the SFAF. If you consider to make a donation in my name, please visit the link below which will redirect you to my Aids LifeCycle homepage.

http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/stevendraker

Thank you for your support.

Steven Draker ~

Guest StevenDraker

I did my first training ride this weekend. The weather was great (which for Belgium means sunny and no rain) and I was happy to start with my training program. The "automatisms" from last year were still there, however I have to work on my endurance and do a few 100 miles rides in a row before June comes.

I would be grateful for any donation you can make for the San Francisco Aids Foundation.

This is for a good cause and I truly believe in it.

Steven ~

DSC06470.jpg

http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/stevendraker