TotallyOz

Black Party 2009

I've been to this event many times and ALWAYS had a blast. Anyone showing up this year?

The Saint At Large

presents

RITES XXX: The Black Party

Music by:

Boris

Eddie Elias

Junior Vasquez

Strange Live Acts. Dress: Heavy.

Roseland Ballroom, New York City

10:00pm, Saturday, March 21, 2009

until Sunday Afternoon

http://www.saintatlarge.com/

post-100001-1235783178_thumb.jpg

• Members

Now, Townsend, that I would like to see. You in your leather chaps, whip in one hand, whipped cream in the other. Those New York boys would be on their knees for you.

Has any one heard if Jon Thomas is going? I'll be looking for his report on the festivities!

• Members

Wellllll as you know Lucky the "leather"scene bores me to tears.If it is strictly a leather event I will pass.All of those ribbon clerks and real estate agents running around in cowhide-major yawn.

As to Jon Thomas-after the less than genteel inhospitatable welcome he received here I doubt he will be posting again.I hope he will,but I would be understanding if he didn't.Pity really-he might of actually had something to add to this board.

Guest jessedane
So-If I wear black denim pants and a black shirt(plain)and plain black shoes(yawn) would I be able to get in?

Just how stricly do the obeserve a leather only ethic?

That should be fine. It's a huge party and you're going to see a wide range of people in all sorts of dress.

Guest StevenDraker
So-If I wear black denim pants and a black shirt(plain)and plain black shoes(yawn) would I be able to get in?

Just how stricly do the obeserve a leather only ethic?

TownsendPLocke,

You can wear whatever you wish, if you're naked that's even better. Most of the guys will be wearing leather, but be prepared to see lots of unusual outfits and lots of SEX (the Black Party is still one of the rare places in the US where you can have sex in public!) Further the party progresses, the raunchier it gets. Enjoy!

Guest EXPAT

I hope they won't have the "mess" on the dancefloor that they did last year or the year before. Ask those who were there about what happened if you really want to know. . .