TotallyOz

Safari 4.0 Beta

The newest version of Safari is out and in Beta. I have been playing with it for a day and love it. It has some really cool design features and it is easy to use. I really love the new tabs and Top Sites features. It is supposed to improve on speed as well but I haven't noticed anything on that end. But, the new look and feel is great. For you Mac guys out there, give it a try.

Guest FourAces
The newest version of Safari is out and in Beta. I have been playing with it for a day and love it. It has some really cool design features and it is easy to use. I really love the new tabs and Top Sites features. It is supposed to improve on speed as well but I haven't noticed anything on that end. But, the new look and feel is great. For you Mac guys out there, give it a try.

Still doesn't work well on windows based pcs. Surprised that Apple hasn't made more of an effort to capture this market.

Guest EXPAT

I like it too, but I don't like the "preview" section in the bookmark screen. That takes up too much memory and is unnecessary. I know they want every application to look the same. So when you are in iTunes, they have "coverflow" where you see the cover of the CDs as you look at songs in your library. Now they are doing something similar in Safari 4.0 beta where the preview screen is in "coverflow" at the top of the page. I think that is unnecessary and a major memory hog. But otherwise I like it so far.