TownsendPLocke

Fun with cops in Compton!

• Members

Wellll Carson really-but close enough.

My friend Howard and a friend were driving through Carson(a less than lovely part of LA)the other day.

They get pulled over.I won't go into the details but at one point Howard was being patted down and the cop demanded'Spread your legs"Howard retorted with"Buy me Dinner first" :rolleyes:

Fortunately the cop did have a sense of humor :D

Guest mineallmine

He is lucky he found theright cop! that is really funny though made me chuckle. I should try that sometime there are some pretty hot cops...now have to figure out what to do to get in trouble and get them to pat me down first!

• Members
He is lucky he found theright cop! that is really funny though made me chuckle. I should try that sometime there are some pretty hot cops...now have to figure out what to do to get in trouble and get them to pat me down first!

First, dress fairly nice or preppy casual. Second, make sure it is dark out. Third, meet up with your dad. Forth, take a walk back from his gf's house. Fifth, make sure it is in east LA. That is all it took for me to get the good ol' LAPD pat down. The thing that really could have sucked for me was that I had left my id at my dads and only had my atm card on me at the time.

Hugs,

Greg

At this point Im so fed up with the cops in Dallas area that the sense of humor I used to have with them is gone...

One night I was pulled over by 2 cruisers in the gayborhood on the way home. Reason being "I had a Florida tag and they were just checking". Unfortunently I had no warrants :rolleyes:

Then last week there was a 'roadblock' checkpoint on my street (which is a 1 way, point of no return!) on a monday morning. There were like 20 cruisers in a parking lot and they told me to pull in because I didnt bring my new insurance card, so they gave me a $400 ticket which once I show I was covered, they'll clear it tomorrow...which is a waste of time because Its ridiculous that you cant just show you license, in Florida thats the only thing they need everything else will show. And both times I was pulled they want to know my whole life story about why Im in Texas and yada yada. Glad I'll be back to some normalcy soon!