Guest lurkerspeaks

Phoenix Hoo-MER Pride Weekend

Guest lurkerspeaks

I am heading to Montreal on Wednesday, and I am trying to get an idea of how many will be attending the events here for the Phoenix Pride HooMer weekend before I leave. Please drop me a line and let me know if you plan on attending and how many (youself, friend, partner, date, etc) will be at each event. I know this website is difficult to see profiles on, so if you don't have my personal email, please reply here or to lurkerspeaks@yahoo.com I need to get any idea how many to make reservations for at the restaurants..

Planned events as follows:

1) Dicks Cabaret Friday nite--between 9 and 10pm

2) Parade--Saturday morning 11am

3) Festival--Saturday immediately following parade

4) Group dinner--Saturday 6pm...(Need counts here) I will forward website info to you so you can see menu, etc..

5) Brunch--Sunday 10:30am...(Need counts here). again, I will forward website info

6) Festival--Sunday following brunch (starts at noon)

7) Dicks Cabaret again--Sunday nite (2-4-1 nite) 10pm-ish

Thanks again to all who have shown interest. I look forward to funfilled weekend..

Guest STUDCODY
StudCody-you are a most welcome booster for this event!

Thanks! I am excited to meet you guys!

I am heading to Montreal on Wednesday, and I am trying to get an idea of how many will be attending the events here for the Phoenix Pride HooMer weekend before I leave. Please drop me a line and let me know if you plan on attending and how many (youself, friend, partner, date, etc) will be at each event. I know this website is difficult to see profiles on, so if you don't have my personal email, please reply here or to lurkerspeaks@yahoo.com I need to get any idea how many to make reservations for at the restaurants..

Planned events as follows:

1) Dicks Cabaret Friday nite--between 9 and 10pm

2) Parade--Saturday morning 11am

3) Festival--Saturday immediately following parade

4) Group dinner--Saturday 6pm...(Need counts here) I will forward website info to you so you can see menu, etc..

5) Brunch--Sunday 10:30am...(Need counts here). again, I will forward website info

6) Festival--Sunday following brunch (starts at noon)

7) Dicks Cabaret again--Sunday nite (2-4-1 nite) 10pm-ish

Thanks again to all who have shown interest. I look forward to funfilled weekend..

*1) I am going to try my best to make it to as many events as I can (and get Bailey to tag along with me), especially the Saturday night group dinner and Sunday brunch. Dick's is still just tentative for me as my personal client appointments will take priority. And there are a few groups & bars fighting/bidding on me for their parade float so you'll probably see me riding half naked on one of them ;) I'll post an update when I know for sure!

*2) Here's a list of bars that I would suggest for those not going to Dick's all three nights:

Charlie's - mixed/country bar on 7th Ave & Camelback, afterhours til 4am

BS West - fun dance club in Old Town Scottsdale, *might* have their regular 2-4-1 drinks on Saturday night of Pride, I may be gogo dancing there for their Thurs. night party

Amsterdam - upscale dance club south of downtown on Central

Apollo's - casual/karaoke bar on 7th St & Bethany Home (site of official pre-pride on Friday night)

Roscoe's - sports bar on 7th St & Highland

Bunkhouse - leather bar on 7th Ave & Indian School

- And as I mentioned earlier there will probably be a lot going on at the Clarendon hotel that weekend... getting a hotel room there for Bailey & I is on the agenda for today!

*3) I still have two annual Dick's VIP Cards for sale if anybody is interested! Free cover & discounted wrist bands for all of 2009! $50 each!

Hope everyone's week is off to a fantastic start!

-Cody

Guest lurkerspeaks

The closest to what you are asking would be Cruising 7th.. but I think that the "younger ones" you refer to might be even too "scary" for even you.. hahahah..But they do have dancers/strippers on Thursday nites and Saturday afternoons, and some of those might be "persuaded" to spend some time out of the club..

Guest lurkerspeaks

So far it looks like there will be 10 of us at Saturday's dinner and 8 at Sunday Brunch... Still have a few others who have not confirmed with me.....With any luck, the confirmed will include Cody and Bailey from Dick's cabaret and rentmen, and Freddy, my masseur friend who accompanied me to Palm Springs. Should be LOADS of fun for all..

BTW..TOTALLY OZ, are you going to be attending???

Guest lurkerspeaks

The second annual Phoenix Hoo-Mer pride weekend is fast approaching... It looks to be a fun filled weekend of good company, good food, and hot boys....Still have room for more if anyone wants to join us.. Southwest has some great prices on airfares....Weather.com is reporting highs of around 90 and lows around 60...perfect weather for getting outdoors and people watching.

Guest lurkerspeaks

If you haven't purchased your tickets to the Phoenix Gay Pride Celebration, you may do so online at www.phoenixpride.org Single day tickets are $17.00 and two day tickets are $27.50. Purchasing online allows you to skip the long ticket lines at the gate..

See everyone soon..

Weather.com says for saturday, high of 87, low of 61, and for sunday, high of 90, low of 65. Sunny both days...

So far it looks like there will be 10 of us at Saturday's dinner and 8 at Sunday Brunch... Still have a few others who have not confirmed with me.....With any luck, the confirmed will include Cody and Bailey from Dick's cabaret and rentmen, and Freddy, my masseur friend who accompanied me to Palm Springs. Should be LOADS of fun for all..

BTW..TOTALLY OZ, are you going to be attending???

I don't think I'll be able to make it this year. I had a leg injury and was out of commission for a bit and am working on a marathon and the AIDS Lifecyle. I am behind training for both. I hope you guys have a fabulous time and I hope some great times are had by all.

Guest STUDCODY

Hey guys, here's my schedule for the weekend:

Friday evening: *slight* chance that I'll be working at Dick's

Saturday: I am in the Pride Parade for Bud Light/Monster Energy (I am a Bud Bottle Model); and then working the Sway/Bud Light booth until 4p

Saturday evening: I plan on meeting up with you guys for dinner, and Bailey will likely be joining me

Sunday afternoon: I'll either be attending the Scottsdale culinary fair or hanging out at the Clarendon pool

Sunday evening: Bailey & I are both working the strip show (& BBQ) at BS West in Scottsdale from 5-7ish

I can't wait to meet those of you attending Phoenix Pride this weekend!

- Cody

• Members

Thank you to LurkerSpeaks for organizing a great weekend in the sun!

The dinner on Saturday was a lot of fun.

Both StudCody and Bailey really made the dinner a treat-both are gorgeous,sexy,smart,well spoken,well mannered, and charming young men and both are much better looking in person than in photos.These boys would be great companions for traveling and definately could take the place of many of the current crop of"professional companions"(The initials BN come to mind)out there now.

Well wort checking out if you are in Phoenix or if they decide to travel to your town.

It was also nice to catch up with so many friends I have not seen in a long time.

Brunch was a delight also-great choice of location LurkerSpeaks.

The Parade was nice-the festival was great.Held in the GORGEOUS Steele Indian School Park it had lots of dance locations and a couple of stages for entertaiment.TONS of eye candy walking around.

Phoenix has changed so much since my last visit 20 years ago-much for the better.

Guest STUDCODY
Both StudCody and Bailey really made the dinner a treat-both are gorgeous,sexy,smart,well spoken,well mannered, and charming young men and both are much better looking in person than in photos.These boys would be great companions for traveling and definately could take the place of many of the current crop of"professional companions"(The initials BN come to mind)out there now.

Well wort checking out if you are in Phoenix or if they decide to travel to your town.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I greatly enjoyed meeting all of you guys, and hope to meet up again very soon!

Thank you so much for the kind words! I greatly enjoyed meeting all of you guys, and hope to meet up again very soon!

Thank you in turn!

I joined the party late, but made up for it by seeing Cody last night.

Gentlemen, start your engines! :wub: Physically gorgeous, totally versatile, affectionate & sweet as sin. Review forthcoming.

Guest bakopanda

I would also like to express my thanks to Lurker for his efforts in organizing our weekend activities. It was nice to meet Oliver and Jackhammer, as well as renewing friendships with Townsend and Lucky. I regret not meeting Adam Smith, but I was occupied with Andrew/Luis Sunday night.

I regret not meeting Adam Smith, but I was occupied with Andrew/Luis Sunday night.

You did the right thing. ^_^ I got a gander at Andrew/Luis, who reappeared at Dick's after you saw him. A twink lover's delight.

And Townie, likewise regret missing you. I will have to get back to LA & track you down at Numbers.