seaboy4hire

Bette Midler show LV

Guest mineallmine

It is a definate must see! Bette Midler was fabulous I not only saw it but had two friends who went and saw it and raved about it. Also Cher is coming to Las Vegas...so that might be another show worth seeing! Also if you like classic Vegas the follies at the tropicana is closing. Not sure if they are revamping or what and for about 35 dollars is worth seeing! Have fun in Vegas...

• Members
Who's seen it? What did you think? Was it worth it? Thinking of heading to sin city to commit some sin and catch her show and lose the farm :P

Hugs,

Greg

Greg: It's a fantastic show. Bette Midler is not only the "original" DIVA and a great entertainer, but she's inspiration to everyone that age is just a state of mind. Already in her 60's, she puts teenageers to shame with her energy, mobility, stamina.

When I am trying to get it up for the 4th time in a given night, I draw my inspiration from her! hahaha.

Seriously, go see the show!

• Members

Ok I will add the show to my to do list for LV. Anyone else want to be on the to do list? :P I'm not sure if I will make it to the Follies as I am not planning on being there till mid Mayish. I still need to get SF and Chicago off my plate before I can start looking at LV dates. Anyways back on topic here. I was a bit surprised at the cost of tickets. But this is what I get for mixing my days up many moons back when she was here in Seattle. As for Cher meh I don't think I will be in any hurry to see her. I do like her but not that much to fly some where and see her.

Hugs,

Greg

• Members

Greg-this show is sooooo much better than her touring show.

She has been given a once in a lifetime production fetauring a great band,20 backup dancers)as well as her Harlettes),and stagecraft that could not be produced in a touring show.

Well worth the money-and this is coming from a dyed in the wool cheapskate!

Using the travelzoo.com lonk will save you a nice chunk of change=although some of that is eaten up by the ticketmaster charges :angry:

Guest mineallmine

Yes I think by May the Follies will be closed. I would also recommend La Reve at the Wynn! You can always take the chance if you want cheaper tickets to show up on the day of the show and try and get a ticket. This does not always work especially for such a popular show but it has been known to happen. It all depends on how bad you want to see the show and how much your willing to pay in advance. travelzoo is great for tickets like townsend said!