Guest phil200bongo

Bangkok

I have two days in Bangkok want to meet boys 18 to 21, what bar is best? any ideas?

I'm not all that familiar with the Bangkok bars and I'm sure you will receive better responses than mine, but as far as I know all of the bars have boys within that age bracket. As for which bar is best, that's an extremely difficult question to answer because it is a matter of opinion. In the Suriwong-Patpong area most of the bars are within easy walking distance from each other, many right next door to each other. Try a few one night and try a few the next night.

I think most people would agree, however, that if you are looking for muscle boys, then the Tawan bar is probably the place for you to go.

Guest GaySacGuy

I agree with the previous poster about classic, but the best I found for that age group in Bangkok was Classic Boys, which is in the same soi at the far end. Another with some nice younger boys was Jupiter. Good luck!!

Guest noy9000

Hi

I have two days in Bangkok want to meet boys 18 to 21, what bar is best? any ideas?

Many :D thanks Phil

Silom:

JUPITER, FUTURE.

Saphan Kwai:

Stax Karaoke (especially the 1 who only works on friday/ saturday)

Charming (always lots of boys, with someone you'll like)

The biggest difference is that the boys at Saphan Kwai are fully dressed in the bar, but the drinks are at 120THB, the off fee is at 300THB.

It is in my opinion that the boys at Saphan Kwai are better (I'd stopped going for 4 months, but back there recently again), the boys at Silom are normally trying to look for a foreigner who can support them (and can get lazy with time working there).

Hi

Many :D thanks Phil

Besides Classic as others have mentioned there is group of bars around the corner from the Tawan; Solid Boys, Nature, Super A, X-Boom and maybe a few others. Smaller bars, cheaper drinks, and some have a certain sleaze factor.

Guest pete1969

I enjoyed Solid Boys very much. Two brothers are the mamasans there and both are chatty and nice. A small bar with a few cute boys dancing. Easy to relax and have fun. No pressure or crowds. Plus, only 100 baht drinks. A nice change from the bigger, more expensive bars.

Pete