Guest phil200bongo

Rendez Vous Hotel Phuket

Guest phil200bongo

Hello guys

Has any one stayed it the Rendez Vous Hotel Phuket and if so what is it like?

I stayed in Phuket last month, club one seven was very nice but a long walk to beach and bars, so want a new place close by and relaxed about joiners. Any ideas would be a great help.

Thanks Phil

Hello guys

Has any one stayed it the Rendez Vous Hotel Phuket and if so what is it like?

I stayed in Phuket last month, club one seven was very nice but a long walk to beach and bars, so want a new place close by and relaxed about joiners. Any ideas would be a great help.

Thanks Phil

I've stayed at both the Rendevous and Siam Palm over the years. The Rendevous is right where the action is (with all the pluses and minuses):

http://www.boontarika.com/

My preferenece is the Siam Palm, about a 10 minute to the "gay" beach and 10-15 minutes to the Paradise complex.

Guest alaan

I stayed there March last year for 3 nights. I had a hotel suite, which is an appartment with bedroom area and living area which is quite large, it is attached to the hotel but has a separate entrance.

I didn't see much of the owner except on my arrival, as the appartment had its own key [and therefore no problem with guests] and as the entrance is separate I didn't go though the hotel during my stay. The room was Bt1400 per night, very comfortable with TV in bed area and lounge area also, as well as nice chairs, sofa etc.

Yes it is nice and close to the action, but the soi is away from the actual centre of Paradise complex.

It depends what you are looking for, but for only a 3 night stay I preferred to be close to the bars and the gay area. Also, outside of Paradise it is chock full of breeders/farang couples etc... On saying that I did go to Night Station after-hours disco with 4 gay Thai friends, and although the mix was about 70% str8 and 30% gay everybody just enjoyed the disco with no attitude from the str8s around us.

Guest GaySacGuy

I have been staying at Club One Seven, and find it extremely friendly, with a great staff. The addition of the pool and garden in the back of the facillity with a neat happy hour has been a nice addition. There is now quite a lot of interaction between guest, and most of them consider it their home away from home. It is a little walk to the beach and Paradise, but it allows you to live in a quiet neighborhood with all the hustle and bussel of Paradise. I am going back the end of August to attend the "Strait" gay games. For those that care, I do have a very small financial interest in the Club One Seven, but that is because it is so friendly! :rolleyes: