Guest eastburbguy

Ted Haggard's Latest Self-Deception

Guest eastburbguy

Did anyone see Haggard on Larry King?

The poor bastard just keeps digging his own grave. :(

Btw, does anyone else's gaydar just register BONG BONG BONG LOUD when you see the schmuck?

Guest BewareofNick

Mike Jones said on a radio interview that at least two other men have told him of their relations with Haggard. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor indeed.

• Members

Saw part(most) of his interview on Larry King.

I just don't know how much more lying this fella will allow himself to do, to himself,to his G-D,and to his family and others.

And what kind of women would put herself and her family through the media circus like this.Is she that dilusional that she cannot see this guy is bisexual-quickly heading towards a Kinsey 6.

Love the chubette queeny/nerdy teen "he touched me in my private place"Investigative interview towards the end.Like that would require much seduction.

Me thinks the MCC has a new pastor in the making once the books(and of course there will be a few)hit the remainder bin.

Very unhappy guy IMO-regardless of how much comfort he has found in the lord.

Guest zachary

I found the Larry King interview painful to watch; self-deception, negotiating with himself re coming up, or just tilting at windmills re his desire to be a 100% straight male, it's all there.

I saw the HBO film tonight, and would recommend watching it. I didn't really know anything about him, save the scandal when it broke. The docu gave me a better understanding of him, both before and since he was outed.

Ted doesn't seem to realize that a lot of people dislike him because of his hypocrisy and all the stuff that he said over the years. In the HBO film, he is surprisingly candid: he said he was afraid to tell people of his attraction to men because then his friends wouldn't like him, he'd lose his friends, his job, his church, etc, and that it all happened. And that the purpose of the church is to minister to those in need spiritually, and that he clearly is/was one in need and instead, they ex-communicated him, in his words. Banishment is a better word, since he was required to leave the state of Colorado and have no contact with the church. Don’t tell me it wasn’t a business decision by the church.

Gandhi, “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.â€