seaboy4hire

Very simple and very imformative!

• Members

So I was poking around at my favorite politicians (Congressman from Ohio Dennis Kucinich) website and thought I would take a look at his lovely wifes part of the site and found this little video http://elizabeth.kucinich.us/index.php?opt...44&Itemid=1 Just to give you some background the Honorable Congressman is wanting to introduce a bill from my understanding to get away from the Federal Reserve and put it under the Treasury Dept this video better explains it then I can right now

For a little man he sure does have big balls for standing up to the bankers.

Hugs,

Greg

• Members
Dennis has always been my hero. He was my number 1 when the primaries began in the last few elections. He is amazing. Sadly, he is never taken seriously.

I wrote him in on my ballot. If I can swing it come next time when he is up for re-election I might head out to Ohio and do some volunteer work for him.

• Members

Ok I am getting way off topic here but I think that some will find this amusing, I hope. I was looking at some of the campaign contributions Dennis took and one was from Larry Flynt Publications. Now you know that if he had gone further the right winged freaks would have had a field day with this.

Guest StuCotts
Ok I am getting way off topic here but I think that some will find this amusing, I hope. I was looking at some of the campaign contributions Dennis took and one was from Larry Flynt Publications. Now you know that if he had gone further the right winged freaks would have had a field day with this.

I think Flynt has enough dirt on enough GOPers to make any of them regret going after him.

As to the big balls mentioned above, I suspect all of his equipment is impressive to keep his hottie (for a girl) wife happy.

I wrote him in on my ballot. If I can swing it come next time when he is up for re-election I might head out to Ohio and do some volunteer work for him.

If he takes another run for President, I'll jump in on that ship again. He is an amazing man and so little in DC are willing to speak their mind. He does and it is a great mind to boot.

• Members

OZ if he chooses to run again I am considering taking time off for a few months or however long and work for his campaign. This tom foolery has been happening long enough and I think that the American people are now finally at the brink of somethingness I just can't find the right word. Dennis would be a great leader and put the people first and big banks in their place. He voted NO on the bank stimi two times. Hmmm doesn't look like he missed the boat on being right on this one.