Guest lurkerspeaks

Phoenix Pride April 18-19

Guest lurkerspeaks

I wanted to let everyone know about Phoenix's Gay Pride celebrations. We are the first major city to hold our pride festivities each year. We have to have it early before the weather becomes unbearably hot. There is a parade on Saturday, as well as a two day festival Saturday and Sunday. Headline entertainment has not been announced yet.

Last year, three fellow posters managed to make the trip to town and joined me for all or part of the festivities. I even managed to arrange a small dinner with a couple of our local working boys in attendance. And as an added bonus, we had a field trip to Dick's Cabaret, our totally nude male strip club. It isnt anywhere near as exciting as Montreal's strip club, but it is a fun (albeit expensive) place for some eyecandy.

One things that has surprised me (and Townsende can possibly help here) is that Brandon and his boys are noticably absent from the festivities. This past year we had a booth in the festival for "Boycrush", so why not get some more pretty eye candy on display. We are such a short distance from LA and/or Las Vegas...tell them to load up the car and come on over..

The official website is www.phoenixpride.org for more information, or feel free to contact me and I will help in any way possible..

thanks and I hope to meet some new posters this year..