TotallyOz

Finally met BigDaddy

I in in Sao Paulo, Brazil and only got into the city yesterday and wanted to check out LaGoa. I hopped into a taxi and made my way there. I got there around 7 or so and the place had a nice crowd going. What I noticed this time was more twink type boys than I had met on previous trips. I was happy with this.

I then had a guy who came over to my table to say hi. Another poster from the old boards and I forgot his screen name so I won't mention it here. I have hung out with him in Brazil and in Thailand and he is always fun to be around and full of humor and stories. We chatted for a while and I met my dream boy. The boy was from Rio and had the body of a Greek god. He was stunning but would not give me the time of day. No smiles. No interest in me or in anyone. He knew he was hot and was not interested in approaching anyone. My friend, I'll call him Mr. Florida, went to the restroom and told the boy to drop by for a chat later. He did and my hands touched his smooth skin, he muscled abs, his tight legs and arms and yes, I even had a touch of his nice long Brazilian dick. ^_^ He was what I wanted. His English was zero. Not a conversation took place at all. He asked 100 R and I would normally say no but with him, I agreed and off we went. On a scale of 1-10, he was a 5 and that may be generous. But, that also leaves room for improvement and I hope to see him again today. ^_^

While Mr. Florida and I were chatting we noticed a man sitting surrounded by a slew of boys. He said, "that looks like Big Daddy." I didn't know him but had read some of his amazing stories of Thailand over the years and always wanted to meet him. My friend went over and chatted with him and that is who he was. He came over for drinks and we had a nice conversation. He is truly a gentleman and very lovely to talk to.

So, in one day in Sao Paulo, I was able to meet a poster who I always wanted to meet and a boy I had always dreamed to meet. Not a bad start for my adventures here.

"What I noticed this time was more twink type boys than I had met on previous trips. I was happy with this."

Are you trying to get me to hop a plane to Brazil???? ^_^

Glad to know you are having a good time. Great memories from that place.

There were 2 I met that I instantly thought of you. ^_^ One I took, the other left before I could get to him. But, there were more here. Want to visit? ^_^

Well, I got to spend a day and evening with BigDaddy and he is a very kind and generous man. I can see why so many speak so highly of him. A true gentleman. I also met his boyfriend of many years and after reading so many stories it was nice to finally put a face to the stories. We went to dinner last night and we had a comedian at the table and BigDaddy's boyfriend laughed and laughed. I think as I was the only one at the table who didn't understand Portuguese, I didn't get all the jokes but I had a great time anyway.

At Fragata in the afternoon, I met a few guys I would like to take but ended up with only one. His name was Elvis. He is a hot twink and I thought his smile was adorable. It only took me 3 hours to talk to him but once I did, I knew he was the one. I would have a much easier time if I spoke the language here as most of the boys do not speak a word of English. Elvis is a keeper but I have been down that road with too many others and not going there again. However, I may try to find him again before I leave this fair city. ^_^

• Members

Wow! "Big Daddy"there is a name that is a blast from the past!

Only got to meet him once at a Hooville dinner at Numbers many years ago.Those were so much fun and I made so many good friends through that group,some of which I am still in contact with.

Oz-please tell him that there is a place at the table amongst MERmen for him.

BTW OZ,thank you for the report from Brazil :D

"What I noticed this time was more twink type boys than I had met on previous trips. I was happy with this."

Another great day of twinks. I had my favorite of last 4 years to my hotel for an afternoon appointment.

Then, went to Lagoa and met this divine 19 year old, tall slender, big dick, gay boy. I just had to test the waters and was so glad I did.

Afterward, went to Fragata and my boy from yesterday was not there so I tried his friend. Another hot twink. There are a group of about 5 of them that come and go together. I had a fabulous time with him. Again, gay and totally versatile with a nice think cock.

At Lagoa the boy asked for 70. I agreed.

At Fragata, he asked for 80 and I agreed. However, he would have asked for less had I not been so interested in him my last 2 visits and I had went with his friend and his friend must have told him how easy a mark I was. ^_^ LOL

Although the muscle studs still prevail, there is NO twinklover who would be disappointed in the selection I have seen in Sao Paulo this week.