TownsendPLocke

Gay Interior Designers-why are so many just scum?

• Members

In this article titled the Talented Mr. Raywood http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu8la2UdJmF0A...aspx%3fid=11074

It is about a Gay Interior Designer who is scum.Unfortunately it is an oft told tale.

My first BF was a designer in Sacramento.He worked in commercial furniture/planning.He was a total con artist.His four bedroom apartment was chock full of antiques,Baccarat and Lalique objets.Chichilla throws and the like.The apartment was located in a low income housing development :lol: He was constantly scamming insurence companies by claiming pieces of art and jewelry were stolen.He also was a serial bankruptcy claiment.He was gorgeous,tall and blond and had a big dick=I loved him till I wised up to his games.

And in my professional life I have met so many of his ilk that I have built up a radar to see them before they can defraud me or my boss.

Why do these folks act in this way?Are there really people devoid of all shame and respect?

I know they are not excusively gay-but these guys really do give us all a black eye.

Let's here about your experiences with gay fraudsters!