Guest stef

We're moving to new servers

Dear Members,

After our last issue with the web hosting company I decided it would be best to move to a new hosting company. This is something we will be doing in the next 2 weeks. If you try to access the site and it is not available, it is because the move in happening.

To be clear on what we have to do, first we have to make a back up of the entire site and make sure that all data is there. Second, we move this data over to a new hosting company. Once this process is started, we will have to change the DNS (Domain Name Server) at the registry level. DNS changes take anywhere from 24-72 hours to propagate around the world. This means that some will be able to access the site before others. I will do my best to make sure the downtime is the least amount of time possible but there will be some and there is not much that can be done for that.

I wanted to move to the new hosting company because they offer better support and they have higher-level technicians involved.

Since we are getting ready to expand the site, we are also asking for ways that you think we can improve on the site. For example, we will be changing the chat software to a newer version. If there are other things you want to see on the site, please post them here and let us know so we can have programmers work on them. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your support!

Stef and the GayThailand.com Team