TotallyOz

Is Rosie on her way back?

Rosie is doing a variety show on Nov. 26th on NBC. It is rumored that if successful, it may turn into a regular series. Having watched her over the years, I have always enjoyed her spirit. On her talk show, she was funny, witting and engaging. On The View, she kept the ratings up by always speaking her mind. Thanks to her and Ellen, daytime has many people not only listening to gays but adoring them. In my opinion, they have helped the cause of gays tremendously. I have heard that Rosie is a pain in the ass to work with, but hey, I guess you can't have all good things said all the time. ^_^

• Members
Rosie is doing a variety show on Nov. 26th on NBC. It is rumored that if successful, it may turn into a regular series. Having watched her over the years, I have always enjoyed her spirit. On her talk show, she was funny, witting and engaging. On The View, she kept the ratings up by always speaking her mind. Thanks to her and Ellen, daytime has many people not only listening to gays but adoring them. In my opinion, they have helped the cause of gays tremendously. I have heard that Rosie is a pain in the ass to work with, but hey, I guess you can't have all good things said all the time. ^_^

I agree with all that plus she is a fucking fruit cake too and not in a gay way. :o

I'm continually amazed at all the fucked up ideas and attitudes that people have. Personally, I think it is the chemicals in our environment and our ancestor's environment too. :o Either that or someone is truly fucking with us. Unlike Natural Laws like gravity which always knows where down is, people are all over the fucking place without rational rhyme or reason. So it seems to me.