TotallyOz

Patrick Wilson: Lakeview Terrace

Patrick first came onto the scene in Miss Saigon in a tour group. I remember it as one of my favorite musicals ever. I saw it at least 20 times. Not quite as many times as Les Mis or Rent but close.

I first remember him in The Full Monty and how sexy he was. I had an instant crush. I was lucky enough to score some 2nd row tickets to the Tony Awards when The Full Monty did a short song as part of the night. The last part of the song was when they all got naked and the lights go off. Well, sitting second row, I was able to have the back lights light up what we were not supposed to see. My friend and I both opened out mouths with awe. Linda Lavin turned to us and said, "my oh my." He has one long cock that was so obvious to all that could see. I was in love ever since.

I loved his role in Angels in America and bought it on DVD. The movie was perhaps as powerful as they get but I loved seeing his career blossom.

Lakeview Terrace is his new movie and while I can't readily recommend it as a great flick, I did enjoy watching him in it. This boy has really came a long way and I hope he continues to go up the ladder in Hollywood and on Broadway.

• Members
The last part of the song was when they all got naked and the lights go off. Well, sitting second row, I was able to have the back lights light up what we were not supposed to see. My friend and I both opened out mouths with awe. Linda Lavin turned to us and said, "my oh my." He has one long cock that was so obvious to all that could see.

Where was your camera phone!!??!!?? :(

3587406.jpg

2006_little_children_005.jpg

2006_little_children_013.jpg