TotallyOz

Black and Blue 2008

• Members

Not me. I went last year and was totally out of place. Not high and not young, nor rich enough to buy entrance to their games. Besides that, it took 45 minutes to get through security even though the drugs were everywhere. And, finally, as a circuit event, it wasn't very well done.

• Members
Not me. I went last year and was totally out of place. Not high and not young, nor rich enough to buy entrance to their games. Besides that, it took 45 minutes to get through security even though the drugs were everywhere. And, finally, as a circuit event, it wasn't very well done.

Sorry you had a bad experience last year, Lucky. It's usually a good time, but I agree with you that last year was not up to usual standards. In fact (being one not to take drugs either), I left at 4 AM... which is actually 8 hours or so before the thing ends!!!

It's interesting that you made the comment about "not young" because actually I really think there's a pretty even mix of young and not so young (mainly because many of the young cannot afford the price tag). In fact, being a twink lover myself, I have pretty much resorted to bringing a couple with me to the event because otherwise they are few and far between.

This year, it's going to be at the Convention Center rather than the Olympic Stadium. That usually means the inside is more easily maneuverable, but getting in takes a long time.

Anyway... for me... the best part of Black and Blue is the excitement throughout the city during the weekend leading up to it. The event itself, though fun, is not the main event for me.