TotallyOz

New Version of Itunes 8.0

When overseas, I love to watch some American movies, tv shows, etc and listen to my music. I download quite a bit when I travel. I have always used Itunes as it is legal and the easiest way to download music I have found. The new version of Itunes has a Genius bar which has to be activated on your computer. It reads your music, sends it to Apple and makes lists based on similar songs. This morning when I went to the gym, I wanted to take my Ipod so I picked one upbeat song I like to run to and had my Genius Bar make a play list of 100 songs that are similar. I simply then hit Make New Playllst and it was done. I synced it with my Ipod and I was good to go. The results were great and as I didn't make the list myself it was nice to be surprised from one song to the next.

The high definition shows are 2.99 as opposed to 1.99. Many NBC shows are now there as the two companies worked out their differences.

Itunes 8 has some great new features but the Genius Bar is pretty damn enjoyable.