Guest bowwow23

Goodbye old FRIEND!

Guest bowwow23

Hajuthai,

Thanks for explaining. The simple answer is that Terry is leaving. I didn't know that he was retiring. Why couldn't Bow Wow have saved all the bullsh-t and said that. Arf Art.

Sir, I'm certainly not a bullshitter!

When I started this, I had no idea what was happening!

Now it seems more 'facts' are emerging!

I think it would need a very good actor to play someone who complains as much about everyone else as Terry! What was the name of the Inspector in 'On the Buses?'

Was that Hawtry fellow the one in Quasi Modo?

Guest gscsudeley

:p I am even more confused than anyone, I thought Terry's dog was the cocker spaniel called "cassie" that sits outside Le Cafe Royale with a dutchman and bites people, (the dog, not the dutchman) but having seen the photo of the man who bears quite a resemblance to a rather nasty german man whose name I cannot bring myself to mention, he looks more like the gentleman who sits outside what was "my life bar" and is now "Oscars" could someone please confirm which is which?

Amazing what people can get out of this.

Terry, partowner of MyLife in Boyztown, have a dog,coco, who are with him in the evening.

Terry have sold his part to another englishman, Peter, and together with David, former LaCage, they take over May 1.

Then Terry and Coco go to their new house in eastpattaya. Terry is not going to cook in prison or make an indean restaurant. He will be retired and enjoy the life.

David have no intention bringing his dog in the bar.

So you have the rest of april to see Terry and coco. :D

Guest buaseng

I am even more confused than anyone, I thought Terry's dog was the cocker spaniel called "cassie" that sits outside Le Cafe Royale with a dutchman and bites people, (the dog, not the dutchman) but having seen the photo of the man who bears quite a resemblance to a rather nasty german man whose name I cannot bring myself to mention, he looks more like the gentleman who sits outside what was "my life bar" and is now "Oscars" could someone please confirm which is which?

Terry's dog - CoCo - is the poodle type dog owned by the "gentleman who sits outside what was 'My Life Bar'" i.e. Terry.

Cassie belongs to Robbie (the 'Dutchman'), one of the owners of Le Cafe Royale.

(BTW Cassie only bites those she doesn't take a liking to because they threaten her; to everyone else she is extremely friendly and, as the saying goes, her bark is worse than her bite )! (You must have really upset her !!).