Guest bowwow23

Goodbye old FRIEND!

Guest bowwow23

:( I accept I could be a little bit lonely!

But to me a friend is a friend!

'Terry's dog' doesn't (he hasn't gone yet!) discriminate between race or creed, rich or poor!

He is always full of life, and doesn't let things get him down!

Hopefully the birthday parties will carry on!

Again, 'Terry's dog' , a sad farewell! :(

Guest jojo777

I'm unreliably informed that 'Terry's Dog' is, in fact, a dog! I'm told some kind of poodle? Also he's still there for a couple of weeks!

I understand (?) that it takes all sorts!

I think Miss Marple was a little unkind ( the lonely bit!).

Anyway bowwow23 all the best!

How old is 'Terry's Dog'?

Guest bowwow23

Am I from another planet? Can someone please enlighten me?

1. WHO IS TERRY?

2. WHO OR WHAT IS TERRYS DOG?

Hi Confucion! reference your questions:

'Terry's Dog' is a dog, but not a normal dog! He is warm and kind, he never speaks about anyone! (unlike others in Boyztown!) and he never judges anyone!

If the truth were known 'Terrry's Dog' would like to stay in Boyztown! or go to the USA, where he has many friends!

Guest bowwow23

Jeez, there are some lonely souls here. I must be pretty sad coming here and reading this drivel.

Dear MsMarple, Why are you assuming we are all lonely souls? I am housebound ( I have a severe learning disability), and find that forums like this can be very stimulating, for someone with my condition!

I used to see 'Terry's Dog', a lot, but now I'm not allowed!

Guest bowwow23

Bow Wow,

I'll ask again: Where is Terry's dog going? Did he die?

I don't really know! He's not dead!

I hear his other half wants to open an Indian Restaurant, he says he's always loved Indian food since his drinking days with Bomber Harris and Dougie Bader!

Guest confucion

I am utterly CONFUSED!

Has everyone gone mad, or is this a joke?

First we had 'Terry's dog' then 'Terry's dog's' dad, women's prisons, KFC, bedridden dog lovers!, Douglas Bader, Bomber Harris and Indian Takeaway's!

It's crazy!!!

I have to ask Bowwow, why is he not allowed to see 'TD'?

I think I have seen TD's dad, is he the one who sits outside MYLIFE chewing lemons?

Does anyone have a picture?

Guest bowwow23

I am utterly CONFUSED!

Has everyone gone mad, or is this a joke?

First we had 'Terry's dog' then 'Terry's dog's' dad, women's prisons, KFC, bedridden dog lovers!, Douglas Bader, Bomber Harris and Indian Takeaway's!

It's crazy!!!

I have to ask Bowwow, why is he not allowed to see 'TD'?

I think I have seen TD's dad, is he the one who sits outside MYLIFE chewing lemons?

Does anyone have a picture?

Dear Confusion, no it's not a joke! I am quite serious!

Your question why I'm not allowed to see Coco (it hurts just to mention his name!) is because his 'dad' accused me of interfering with him!

Because he was giving me lots of attention 'he' asked me to leave!

He just likes me a lot, there is nothing sexual between us! ( I have red curly hair! I think he likes that!) but I think it was jealousy!

I remember it was at Coco's birthday party!

I'm told since I left Coco barks at nearly everyone! We were very close!

Guest kenrfc

Don't bother trying to figure it out Confucion.

Obviously a couple of "insiders" are having a private conversation about something the rest of us are not privy to.

Who the hell cares??? <_<

Guest hajuthai

Amazing what people can get out of this.

Terry, partowner of MyLife in Boyztown, have a dog,coco, who are with him in the evening.

Terry have sold his part to another englishman, Peter, and together with David, former LaCage, they take over May 1.

Then Terry and Coco go to their new house in eastpattaya. Terry is not going to cook in prison or make an indean restaurant. He will be retired and enjoy the life.

David have no intention bringing his dog in the bar.

So you have the rest of april to see Terry and coco. :D

Guest dandyuse565

Most bizzare thread EVER!

I TOTALLY AGREE!

This is the first time I've EVER written to a forum!

Someone says this is a private conversation! But with WHO! It seems that bowwow is having a conversation with himself! (sorry bowwow!).

I live in New York and went to Pattaya for the first time last year, I will be back in June so I just checked what was happening!

I'm riveted! Where will we go next!

I hope I will be able to meet some of the characters in this SHOW! maybe they could make a movie or something? 'The Travels of Terry's Dog!', I think Ben Kingsley would make an excellent waiter in 'Terry's Dogs Dad's' Indian restaurant, he was superb in Gandhi!

Guest bowwow23

So they're off to Eastbourne! I'm very sad!

I thiought there would be lots of Indian takaways there?

A movie would be great! What about that talking dog, Mr Ed? he could play 'Terry's Dog'?

Come on Miss Marples you must have some nominations?

Charles Bronson could play Terry!

Guest wowpow

Probably a wise move in the circumstances.

"Stray Dogs to be rounded up and shipped out of Chonburi Province.

At Pattaya City Hall, Khun Wirawat, Deputy Mayor of Pattaya called an emergency meeting of the Public Health Department to discuss the increasing problem of stray dogs that roam the streets of Pattaya. The Deputy Mayor mentioned that a budget has now been allocated to ensure that these dogs are rounded up and transported to a secure compound in Satgeow Province in the North-East of Thailand. A new by-law has now been introduced where Pet dogs are now not allowed to be let loose in public land. Pet Owners will now face fines of up to 5,000 Baht if caught. This is good news for Tourists, some of which have experienced these stray animals first-hand, sustaining dog bites which require hospitalization.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_05_04_50_3.htm"

Best avoid casseroles for a while!

Guest gay_grampa

So they're off to Eastbourne! I'm very sad!

I thiought there would be lots of Indian takaways there?

A movie would be great! What about that talking dog, Mr Ed? he could play 'Terry's Dog'?

Come on Miss Marples you must have some nominations?

Charles Bronson could play Terry!

Mr. Ed was a talking horse.

But they might be able to get the dog from the Esther Ranzen show that said "Sausages"

As for Charles Bronson playing Terry ... maybe Charles Hawtray

IPB Image

Hajuthai,

Thanks for explaining. The simple answer is that Terry is leaving. I didn't know that he was retiring. Why couldn't Bow Wow have saved all the bullsh-t and said that. Arf Art.