TownsendPLocke

FLASH!-LA POOL PARTY!!!!!-FLASH

• Members

Brandon baker showed me the advance work on this event-And tickets are on sale now.

A rentboy.com first-a pool party in LA!!!!

It will be held in a private residence in the hills of Los Angeles.

This is a sure fire sell out event so get your tickets early if you want to attend.

See Brandon's blog for more info.

http://partywithbrandon.blogspot.com/2008/...-ticketing.html

This is gonna be a great time :D

• Members

I have heard form 3 MERmen that they will be attending this party-hope some more will show up.

I got a pretty good deal an a nice hotel very close to the venue.Gosh I wish there were more nice places in Hollywood-I kook forward to the W opening in a year or so.There only really only two nice properties nearby right now-and a bunch of best western type places(or worse)

Anyway-Brandon Baker has posted some more info about the event on his fantastic blog.

http://partywithbrandon.blogspot.com/2008/...pool-party.html

• Members

Partial list of talent slated to appear at the LA Pool Party!Plenty of hot guys will be there

Robert Van Damme

Jay Holt

Jason Crew

Barrett Long

Nick Capra

Scott Adler

Mario Cruz

Kelly Cooper

Ryan Conners

Rusty

Mitchell Hampton

Bret Wolfe

TJ Young

Trevor Knight

Jeff Rockford

Trevor Jayden

Josh West

Derrick Hanson

Tristan Matthews

Andy Kirra

Antonio Milan

Tory Mason

Jay Lopez

Tristan Tucker

Travis Old

Josh Davis

Adam Faust

Andrew Blue

Seth Clark

Phenix Saint

So add your name to the list by joining us :D

• Members

Many additions to the talent list scheduled to appear at this weekends rentboy.com pool party in Los Angeles

http://partywithbrandon.blogspot.com/2008/...angeles_19.html

Also the venue has been changed

Brandon has been working so hard to make this party a huge success and I am very proud of him ^_^

Hope to see lots of MERmen there-do not be shy!Come up and say hi.

• Members

What a fun party.

Brandon worked so hard to make this a success(it was the FIRST big event rentboy.com has thrown in Los Angeles-one of it bases)including having to change the venue with a weeks notice.

The boyflesh was in abundence and they all loved being able to socialize with each others and with clients.

The house was fantastic-great setting.As usual LA residents showed just how far up their asses they have lodged the proverbial stick. Police came by several times (never entering the party grounds)to complain about "noise"-never mind that the DJ's sis keep the volume down.

It was great to see so many MERmen at the event and so many of the working boys of LA

I will post a link with some photos when it is put up.

Now on to New Orleans and Decadence weekend :D

• Members

Townie,

Thanks for the report. Much appreciated.

... has thrown in Los Angeles-one of it bases

What does this mean? Do they have an 'office' in the area? Are there any other base cities besides NYC? Miami maybe? Just curious if that means a permanent business office presence or what.

• Members

Yup

They have two US offices and an unofficial London based office.

Brandon Baker-as well as being a party host extrodinaire,wonderful blogger(partywithbrandon.com in cas I have not mentioned that in the last 20 seconds :o )and a good pal of mine also runs the LA office-and yes it is an actual physical space not a home based operation.He is a busy busy boy and I am totally iin awe of his energy and devotion to his work.I wish I could clone him so I could hire a few of him to work for me!

• Members

Fortunately the entertainment started late(gee-imagine that happening at a gay event :lol: )And we left before to get some dinner and 3 of the four folks in my group had "dates" to get ready for.

I know something called Pepper Mashay was going to perform(I think she is a "real"woman)the other two-three were from Tennesee.

Not my cuppa at all but they do not bother me all that much and they do bring some cute guys(Think Jason Carter)or butch studs(think Barret Long)to these events sometimes.