Guest JamesWilson

Toronto Pride Pics

Guest JamesWilson

Hi guys!

Another wonderful time was had by many this past Pride weekend in Toronto! If you didn't get the chance to join us this year, here's a link to some pictures from the weekend...

http://www.kevinsuter.com/Toronto_Pride_20...unch_Party.html

Too many highlights to list here, but check out Barack Obama's booth in the "Saturday" page, and oogle all the wonderful bods during the parade! And yes, the Canadian Military marched in the parade for the first time this year!!!

Oh, and no, the pics are not mine... ;-)

Cheers!

• Members
Hi guys!

Another wonderful time was had by many this past Pride weekend in Toronto! If you didn't get the chance to join us this year, here's a link to some pictures from the weekend...

http://www.kevinsuter.com/Toronto_Pride_20...unch_Party.html

Too many highlights to list here, but check out Barack Obama's booth in the "Saturday" page, and oogle all the wonderful bods during the parade! And yes, the Canadian Military marched in the parade for the first time this year!!!

Oh, and no, the pics are not mine... ;-)

Cheers!

James,

Thanks for the link. I enjoyed the photos. I've done Vancouver and MTL Prides but never made it to Toronto. Something to look forward to.

Guest JamesWilson
James,

Thanks for the link. I enjoyed the photos. I've done Vancouver and MTL Prides but never made it to Toronto. Something to look forward to.

You are most welcome, TY! I hope you get the chance to join us here in Toronto for the Pride celebrations some day... just be sure to make your arrangements early, as the hotels are packed months in advance! :D

Guest EroticDean99

Nice pics! I didn't make it down this year but last year was a blast...hopefully next year I'll be available! :D