Gaybutton

600-Vehicle Underground Parking Facility Coming to South Pattaya

The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS:

_____

New 230 Million Baht Underground Car Park to be Constructed at South Pattaya Temple

We have received details of a new underground car park which is due to be constructed underneath the recreation ground of Pattaya School Number 8 on the corner of South Pattaya Road and Pratamnuk Road.

This information has come direct from Khun Niran, the Mayor of Pattaya who has already approved a budget of 230 Million Baht to construct the underground car park which will be able to accommodate over 600 cars and over 1,000 motorbikes.

The construction is expected to be a three level car park and on ground level, a new sports ground will be constructed along with a school canteen and a school library. This will provide much needed car parking space for those who frequent the South Pattaya area, especially at night. Construction is due to start shortly.

I know of one German Falang that might be able to fill up that garage. I am not sure he is looking for another location though. :)

Me, I prefer the motorcycles. Of course, my ass didn't perfer it when I had a little accident last year.