Guest ear wig

All the best and latest Gay Chaig Mai

Oh dear Gaybutton loves it when he thinks he can put the boot in with me considering he is the top ten of most hated on the forums

I do not understand this either. GayButton has done great things for the gay community in Thailand. He expresses his opinion and he does it often. There is nothing wrong with that. Why others on any forum would hate him is beyond my understanding. This is a fucking Internet Forum. Please express opinions. All have opinions. Most are different. I don't hate someone because I disagree with them. How anyone can hate someone based on reading a forum is alien to me.

That being said, I hate that Huffington lady. Her blog sucks and so does she. :)

I do not understand this either. GayButton has done great things for the gay community in Thailand. He expresses his opinion and he does it often. There is nothing wrong with that. Why others on any forum would hate him is beyond my understanding.

Nothing to worry about there. You don't actually believe I give a damn about Earwig's rantings, do you? He claims I'm hated elsewhere. True or false, his problem is he forgot that I would first have to care what he thinks about anything at all. Thinking of any kind seems to be a real problem for him. I'm sure he's beloved on Sawatdee. He's right about one thing, though. None of his posts would see the light of day on this board at all, if it were mine.

He can think what he likes abut how great he is, but there are a few differences between his posts and mine. You won't find any of my posts using terms such as "fart-stop" or "gaybottom," or "Memories Mafia." You won't find any of my posts that include drawings such as (__o__), like a ten year old kid. You won't find any of my posts that plagiarize other people's work and then try to say inclusion of a link at the bottom of all of his posts constitutes attribution. Of course, it was not a link to the actual article, but only to the web site on which the article appears, something he did not do the first time he was caught plagiarizing here. But how could he? In that one, he tried to change the wording so that it would appear his personal 'contacts' supplied the information and none of his links included a link even to the web site from which the article was obtained. Gay Grampa caught him red handed with that one. You won't find any of my posts that name drop, self-aggrandize, or try to make myself appear as someone important when I'm not. You won't find any of my posts threatening people.

You may think he's funny. Ok, yes, positively a riot. A true asset to this board. Meanwhile, people keep telling me he's a worthless piece of slime.

You won't find any of my posts using terms such as "fart-stop" or "gaybottom," or "Memories Mafia."

Meanwhile, people keep telling me he's a worthless piece of slime.

I think I would prefer to be called a gaybottom more than I would being called a worthless piece of slime. :) But, then again, I enjoy those big dicked Brazilian boys wayyyyyy toooooo much. :)