TotallyOz

Brothers and Sisters

Finally, after several seasons, it was bound to happen and I was thrilled with the way it was presented on TV. Saul, the handsome loving uncle of the clan came out to his gay nephew. This show has presented openly gay characters with all the flaws and fabulousness that gay life has in a very realistic way for a long time. I was happy to finally see Saul come out. I also loved the response from the nephew. Saul said, "How can I be gay at my age?" to which the younger guy said, "I don't know. I haven't figured out how to be gay at my age." It was a loving scene and my hats off to the show and the writers for portraying these characters to well and down to earth and without all the typical gay stereotypes.

Guest EurythmicThrust

One of my favorite shows! I So want Sally Field's "Nora Walker" to be my mom! ^_^

Saul's scene with Kevin was quite moving...as was the final scene when he proposed to his b/f!!

Finale this Sunday i believe...with a psuedo bachelor party for the marrying gay boys! Knowing the enjoyable train wrecks that Walker family get togethers produce, i expect to be laughing my ass off!

<fyi: One of the actors who is in the gay couple (Scotty) came out recently!