BigK

Movie Recommendation Rocket Science

• Members

I just watched this movie and Loved it! Very quirky and laugh out loud funny at times. Lots of clever sub plots and some great supporting performances by the brother, best friend of convenience (the neighbor), and the Girl debater (puppy love interest). The older boy debater/mentor is not hard on the eyes either. What have you enjoyed recently?

From Netflix:

When 15-year-old Hal Hefner (Reece Thompson) -- a New Jersey boy with a terrible stutter -- falls in love with the star of his high school debate squad (Anna Kendrick), he joins the team at his dream girl's urging. Next thing you know, young Hal finds himself caught up in the intense competition of debating. Jeffrey Blitz, who wrote and directed this charming tale, was awarded the Dramatic Directing Award at Sundance 2007.

I haven't heard of this movie. Is it on DVD or in the theatre?

The last one I saw at the movie that I really liked was 21. I loved the plot and Kevin Spacey has always been a hottie. ^_^

On DVD, I enjoyed Juno as I missed it when it was on at the theatre and really did enjoy it on DVD.

• Members
I haven't heard of this movie. Is it on DVD or in the theatre?

The last one I saw at the movie that I really liked was 21. I loved the plot and Kevin Spacey has always been a hottie. ^_^

On DVD, I enjoyed Juno as I missed it when it was on at the theatre and really did enjoy it on DVD.

It's on DVD. I got it from Netflix. I'm going to see 21 tomorrow.

I saw Street Kings tonight. It was not great and pretty fucking predictable. I have always like Keanu Reeves since he did the gay movie My Own Private Idaho. I loved the scene in that movie with him and River Phoenix. Plus, the director of that movie is one of my all time favorites.