Guest nightowl

Topman & Throb/Slash Bars

Guest nightowl

Just got back from a night in Boyztown where I was amazed to see the Throb show. A dupicate of the Topman show.

I saw some of the Topman dancers and was truly sad about the fact that throb have chosen to copy Topman.

Whats going on at Throb, do they not have any new idea's.

The show at Throb however was a poor copy and the sound system was not up to the Topman system. It sounded a cheap charlie copy.

Give me Topman any time.

Sorry Throb, but I have never seen anything like this in Pattaya before. Get your act together.

Guest MissMarples

Just got back from a night in Boyztown where I was amazed to see the Throb show. A dupicate of the Topman show.

I saw some of the Topman dancers and was truly sad about the fact that throb have chosen to copy Topman.

Whats going on at Throb, do they not have any new idea's.

The show at Throb however was a poor copy and the sound system was not up to the Topman system. It sounded a cheap charlie copy.

Give me Topman any time.

Sorry Throb, but I have never seen anything like this in Pattaya before. Get your act together.

A newbie post??? And having a go at Throb???? You are not a butterfly are you? hehehe

Guest Butterflyboy

Being involved with Topman I can confirm that Throb offered the staff double the salary to go to Throb. However the dancers that have gone to Throb (only three) are now asking for their jobs back at Topman. At this stage they have been refused.

Why should Throb need to do this, its bad crack !! Its created a bad feeling with the Bars. This is not the way business is done in Pattaya.

Bums on seats shows everything.

Guest MissMarples

Being involved with Topman I can confirm that Throb offered the staff double the salary to go to Throb. However the dancers that have gone to Throb (only three) are now asking for their jobs back at Topman. At this stage they have been refused.

Why should Throb need to do this, its bad crack !! Its created a bad feeling with the Bars. This is not the way business is done in Pattaya.

Bums on seats shows everything.

Well there you go, look at that!!!

Guest kenrfc

Being involved with Topman I can confirm that Throb offered the staff double the salary to go to Throb...

Maybe if you had payed them more in the first place they wouldn't have left?