Guest ear wig

Friendliest bar in Pattaya now sold?

Guest ear wig

As from next tuesday I'm informed that La Cage David who must be one of the Nicest guys in Pattaya has sold his Pub, on Soi V>C it must have been one of the most profitable Pub type bars in town

He is not leaving he is just going to concentrate on his Other bar In boyz town and take a bit of a rest..

Good luck to you David we all love you very much

NOTE: This post has been edited by Gaybutton because it included someone's first and last name, in violation of board policy, which includes and clearly states the following:

The Gay Thailand Management takes very seriously the privacy of its members and recognizes the desire and in many cases the need for discretion. Personal information that can be used to identify a member, a user, or a go go boy or bar boy, whether or not a Gay Thailand member, shall not be permitted. No member shall publish or cause to be published such personal information. A violation of the Covenant shall be cause for immediate termination of Forum privileges.

Personal information is any information that identifies a person or his residence or place of employment and includes but is not necessarily limited to:

- first and last name

That portion of the post has been deleted.

Guest ear wig

"NOTE: This post has been edited by Gaybutton because it included someone's first and last name, in violation of board policy, which includes and clearly states the following:

The Gay Thailand Management takes very seriously the privacy of its members and recognizes the desire and in many cases the need for discretion. Personal information that can be used to identify a member, a user, or a go go boy or bar boy, whether or not a Gay Thailand member, shall not be permitted. No member shall publish or cause to be published such personal information. A violation of the Covenant shall be cause for immediate termination of Forum privileges.

Personal information is any information that identifies a person or his residence or place of employment and includes but is not necessarily limited to:

- first and last name

That portion of the post has been deleted."

Exactly my point at last you delete anything that is against your rules by all means, but not the whole post because it tells the truth that is something you dont like. so dont delete the whole post.

Exactly my point at last you delete anything that is against your rules by all means, but not the whole post because it tells the truth that is something you dont like. so dont delete the whole post.

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. I'm not here to be your personal editor. And I'll be the one who decides what I do or do not like despite your assumptions as to why I moderate the way I do. Try asking why a post was removed instead of making assumptions, but do it by PM. I've already said that we're not going to have public arguments about it.

It is everyone's responsibility to read and comply with the rules. I'll try to edit out what I can when it appears to be an honest mistake, and in the above case I think it was. I don't think you intentionally set out to violate someone's privacy, but it is the responsibility of everyone who posts to read and comply with the rules.

If the post appears to be malicious, no matter who posts it, it will be wiped. I'm not picking on you about that. That applies to everyone.

I suggest reviewing the posting rules and proofreading posts before hitting the submit button.

Guest luvthai

Wonder what direction the new owner will take this bar. I didn't care for the ladyboy theme there so it wasn't a bar that I patronized. Hopefully it will go in another direction.

Guest ear wig

Don't encourage him - he's mad enough as it is :lol:

At least Im not stalking any one as you do me at any chance you get, so who is mad the talker or the stalker.

Go on admit it you really are envious of me, but you just cant get yourself to admit it :wub:

Guest buaseng

At least Im not stalking any one as you do me at any chance you get, so who is mad the talker or the stalker.

Don't flatter yourself dearie - you're not important enough to warrant anyone taking the trouble to stalk you. :wacko:

Guest ear wig

Well why do you do it you must be madder then I thought if you still keep making silly remarks about me, looking through your History and now you say I'm not Important enough, if I was you I get serious attention to your self in the local metal facility, so you periodically writeing stupid quips about me on auto pilot are you :wacko: