Guest Stephan

Happy New Year 2008

Guest Stephan

I would like to send to my best wishes to all of you and wish you all the best in the New Year.

That the year 2008 brings you prosperity, good fortune, great health and let’s not forget the most important things of all ^_^ Amazing SEXXXXX.

I would like to send to my best wishes to all of you and wish you all the best in the New Year.

That the year 2008 brings you prosperity, good fortune, great health and let’s not forget the most important things of all ^_^ Amazing SEXXXXX.

And the same to you my friend. Happy New Year!

Guest EurythmicThrust

As a newbie to the board, let me add my Happy New Years sentiments as well! In the short amount of time I've been here, gotta say it's been an education!

Had some major surgery done thats left me with a hideuous haircut, so am laying low, but the downtime will allow me to eventually post some reviews on here I've stored up!

And if the esteemed and charming Stephan is involved, of COURSE the sex will be AMAZING, as will the company! :P

• Members

Best wishes to you, Stef, and to all for a grand 2008.

TY

• Members

Happy New Year to Stef and everyone. 11 degrees this morning in Asheville NC and I think it's time to go home to southern FLorida except I understand it is to go down to below 30 there tonight. Hope we all have a better 2008.

• Members
Happy New Year to Stef and everyone. 11 degrees this morning in Asheville NC and I think it's time to go home to southern FLorida except I understand it is to go down to below 30 there tonight. Hope we all have a better 2008.

Asheville is abeautiful area. Always liked it. FL at 30 degrees is damned cold too -- the humidity makes the air cut right through one -- but it only lasts for a short time. ^_^