Long Yang Club of Thailand - March events Bangkok

March Events @ Richards

Soi 2/1 Events

Bangkok Pride News and Festival Dates

A Taste of Thai Cuisine

Anyone for Bridge?

Spice Issue 23 and Thai Puan Magazines out now

New online Auction Site on offer Thaibay

Slip and Slide at the 80 Million Baht Vaseline Event on Jomtien Beach.

Patong Phuket News

Festival Beach Volleyball Tournament

Web Sites in the News

It made me laugh . . .

Thanks again....Printer Graham of Thais4Life

http://www.thais4life.com/ .

and Boxer of Boxer Travels...

http://www.boxertravels.net/ .

and the kind Contributing Editors for making this week's "Weekly Report"

available for us to read & enjoy :-)

TJ

Guest ear wig

Good report some very Interesting Information on there I must say.

But what I cant understand is there is the same Sunee of Sunee plaza Report as last week when I see him going every night in to KAOS for the sexy show or Playboy so why there is no report as there is so much going on around town unless your to busy ogling naked young boys of course?

Guest Boxer

Good report some very Interesting Information on there I must say.

Rainwalker, a moderator, deleted a passage quoted by Boxer from an Earwig/LMTU post that was made invisible by another moderator which contained personal information about another poster.

We no longer have a reporter for Sunee would you like to submit a report each week for us? Has to be with us by Tuesday Afternoon thanks. Editor. www.pgreport.com

We are also looking for news from the Chaing Mai area any one up there interested contact me?

Guest ear wig

Oh dear rainwalker protecting your Memories Mafia Buddies again, I have no Idea why you feel you should delete my innocent post, this is information on other web sites and no one seems to be bothered, Every one knows now That Sunee of Sunee plaza is off the Pattayagay report and it has been offered to other fun writers if I was in town longer, I take it on but unfortunately I have to go to take care of business.

All the old pals act on here is now amazing what with being told I can not write about Gaythailand and him loosing nearly 70 lbs in a fat farm even though he wrote me saying it was ok then the reason was changed because the truth hurts Im afraid.

Considering every time I answer you and it shows you to be at fault, with out mentioning any one but you, the post never see the light of day, for fear of you looking bad in the eyes of the Boss and owner gaythailand, even though you do think you control the show, he is the man you should respect.This is the real reason you put me on childish lock?As everyone tells me.

All the old pals act on here is now amazing what with being told I can not write about Gaythailand and him loosing nearly 70 lbs in a fat farm even though he wrote me saying it was ok then the reason was changed because the truth hurts Im afraid.

You are too funny. It was not a fat farm. It was a weight loss facility. hehe. I keep telling you. There were some that were fat there but there were also some that were in amazing shape. One girl in particular was a well-known actress and she were there to loose a few pounds but I could not see from where. She didn't have an ounce of fat on her body. She did loose some body fat percentages on the 2 weeks she was there but not much actual weight.

As for me, I don't mind you writing about me. Do you mind if I write about you? I could tell all about those luscious Canadian boys you seduced

. ;)

We are also looking for news from the Chaing Mai area any one up there interested contact me?

Some news on Chaing Mai would be great. Keep up the good work Boxer.

That's right. You can't write personal information about anybody. Neither can anyone else. If someone wants his personal information posted, he can do it himself. He doesn't need you to do it for him. I'll try to make it clear . . . we are not going to have anyone having to worry that any of their personal information is suddenly going to appear on this message board, posted by someone else.

Guest ear wig

Gaybutton....What a lopt of crap you talk, I think your going barmy as you see I was given the Ok from Gaythailand when you wrote me private to say I should not write about him, all the other thing's are general knowlege its only because I answered you back and made you look less then nice, you deleted the post the whole town knows that, dont treat us all as stupid please.

There is always a method in your madness, I know from your gaybutton days. please turn of your Control Freak mind some times.