Guest Simon208

Thailand Virgin

Guest Simon208

I will be visiting Thailand for the first time next week....spending a few days in Phuket and Bangkok.

While I am there would like to visit a gay massge centre and a go go bar.

I am 27 years old from europe and would like to meet with guys 18 to 27....can any body advise any good places that have guys of this age in Silom (Bangkok) and Patong bay area of Phuket.

Are there any cruing areas in these places??

Thanks

I am not familiar enough with Phuket to answer, but in Bangkok, assuming you do not wish to "off" boys and have to pay for sex, I suggest trying the Babylon Sauna. Their web site is http://www.babylonbangkok.com/home.asp .

In Phuket, I suggest going to the Connect Guest House in the Paradise Complex and talking with Ulf, the owner. I'm sure he will be happy to provide you with advice for Phuket. Connect also has a web site at http://www.beachpatong.com/connect/index.htm .

For someone your age, if you enjoy discos, those are also good places to cruise.

Other than that, most of the cruise areas with which I'm familiar have plenty of boys, but they are there to engage in prostitution, which means you will be expected to pay for it.

Perhaps others can give additional advice.

Guest pete1969

In Patong Beach, definitely go to My Way bar if you want a good go-go bar. It is my favorite in Thailand, but I am a bit biased as I found both of my BFs there. Actually, Tangmo is preferred by others because of the different show and the number of lady boys to be offed (but they also have some nice butch guys to off as well). The service in both of these bars is first rate.

Spartacus is owned by the same owner as My Way and is a good massage place for sex massage. Aquarius Sauna has massage as well, and one can definitely also find sex partners there one does not have to pay (if you want that). I'm not sure if the Blue Dolphin sauna has reopened or not.

The nice thing about Patong Beach is that all of these venues are steps away from one another so finding all of them will be easy.

Enjoy your trip, and let us know your thoughts once you return home.

Pete

Enjoy your trip, and let us know your thoughts once you return home.

Better still, let us know your thoughts while you're still here. There are Internet cafes all over the place. If you run into any problems or have any questions, many of the participants of this message board are readily available and happy to offer help and advice any time anyone needs it.